*** World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth ***

Associate
As long as they are on the same faction, you can invite them to your group to dungeon/quest/pvp etc. with them.
Is there any documentation on exactly how this works? I've noticed people from other realms in chat however world zones are still quiet as ever, so do they only show up if you are grouped?

Associate
I'm interested in coming back to wow for the expansion but it really is a game that's far better with friends, unfortunately I don't have any that play wow. Any players, (have mainly horde characters but happy to switch if it means people to play with), here that would take me in? I'm not a raider (apart from lfg raid), I don't like having to stick to regular times, it becomes more like a job and ruins the fun for me. Saying that, I'm quite competitive and want to progress the 5 man mythic dungeons and arena with other like-minded players.

Soldato
I'm interested in coming back to wow for the expansion but it really is a game that's far better with friends, unfortunately I don't have any that play wow. Any players, (have mainly horde characters but happy to switch if it means people to play with), here that would take me in? I'm not a raider (apart from lfg raid), I don't like having to stick to regular times, it becomes more like a job and ruins the fun for me. Saying that, I'm quite competitive and want to progress the 5 man mythic dungeons and arena with other like-minded players.

Same here, everyone left at least 5 years ago and the place looks pretty empty when I log in with a low level account. There's no real community and no one talks to each other etc.

I don't think it's really worth going back at this point.

ESO however, is absolutely rammed now.

Associate

im the same as you mate. like to play for fun, not make it a job. would happily play it again

Associate
Almost all content in the game is now cross-realm. As of 7.0.3, players across all subregions can now join each other out in the world and inside of instanced content. You can chat, duel, group, dungeon, raid, and PVP with anybody on any realm. This does not only apply to players on your friends list, but anyone you happen to meet in the game. All players are also in the same matchmaking queue for random instance

The main point here is you can play with any of your mates on any other Realm so that to me is a massive bonus! Ok we can't share gold and all that but the fact is you can play with them in PVP And Dungeons so on that note I'll be giving it a blast.

Best of all is we can make OCUK group on Discord and all play together :)

Associate
Re-subbed a couple of weeks ago after a 6 year break, Having fun leveling up my priest with some solo questing but still trying to get my head round all the changes, The only downside is the server I play on (Earthen Ring) is dead, i am hoping Blizzard do a server merge sometime soon.

Associate
If the cross realm thing works Sarlic I'm resubbing tonight happy to play... I don't know anyone that plays anymore and this game sucks when your playing solo.

Associate
Re-subbed a couple of weeks ago after a 6 year break, Having fun leveling up my priest with some solo questing but still trying to get my head round all the changes, The only downside is the server I play on (Earthen Ring) is dead, i am hoping Blizzard do a server merge sometime soon.

I just resubbed as well after a long break, I'm also on Earthen Ring if you wanted to team up some time

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Is the prepatch up for this yet?

Yep, been out since the 18th July I think.

I'm on Kazzak Horde if anyone fancies doing some stuff at some point. I'm only really focusing on getting Exalted with the Argus people at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom