What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Dying Light, still. I love it. Stealing bolter tissue and blasting monsters with an assault rifle is quite the rush. Going to go for a nest soon...

Tried the companion app, it’s a fun little game in its own right, and whilst I think it would have been more useful early game, it’ll be nice when I replay it next year.

And Rust. Always Rust. I frickin’ love that game, even though the solo life is rough.

Soldato
Dying Light, still. I love it. Stealing bolter tissue and blasting monsters with an assault rifle is quite the rush. Going to go for a nest soon...

Tried the companion app, it’s a fun little game in its own right, and whilst I think it would have been more useful early game, it’ll be nice when I replay it next year.

And Rust. Always Rust. I frickin’ love that game, even though the solo life is rough.

I just started playing dying light. Could use some help as I'm rubbish lol

If you want to add me on steam (same as forum name) I'll be playing in about a hour

Soldato
Currently playing the DLC for Dishonored 1&2. Death of the outsider,The Brigmore Witches and The Knife of Dunwall.

As usual I never buy the DLC when it first comes out so it's nice to go back and play it, I'm finding it most enjoyable and of course really cheap to buy now.

Soldato
I don't get that much time to play. Mainly Monday nights. Having a new born has killed my gaming time :(

Will have to arrange something tho. I get scared at night on my own lol

No worries mate, just hit me up on Steam. I play when I can but I feel your pain on spare time.

I still wear brown pants at night, never goes away :p

Associate
Most of my gaming time is split between three games at the moment.

Darkest Dungeon
No Man's Sky
Jurassic World Evolution

Having a good time with all three at the moment, finding it helpful to mix the different styles of games so I don't get bored of doing the same thing all the time.

Soldato
Most of my gaming time is split between three games at the moment.

Darkest Dungeon

New expansion any good?

I'll probably get it and start a new game soon. I've got a game going atm, but not played it in a few weeks... I've got so many mods on my current game it will take ages for them to update for the new dlc!

Love the game. I could pick up and play it any time.

Associate
I just got around to trying the Call of Chernobyl mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (with weapon mod OA). It came out in Sept 2017, though the base game is over 10 years old now I'd say...
Great mod.

Associate
No Mans Sky has really sucked me in, I’m loving it

Also StandOut VR and Pavlov VR for my Virtual Reality fix

Currently downloading Star Citizen too see what the latest update is all about

Associate
New expansion any good?

I'll probably get it and start a new game soon. I've got a game going atm, but not played it in a few weeks... I've got so many mods on my current game it will take ages for them to update for the new dlc!

Love the game. I could pick up and play it any time.
I've not got any of the expansions, I've not heard many good things about the first expansion but the more recent one (Colour of Madness) appears to have had a better reception.
Planning on picking that one after I've played a bit more of the standard game.

Associate
Playing SWTOR as a Jedi Knight.
Just arrived on Nar Shadda. And Taris had some awesome KOTOR vibes.
Been years since I have played this Jedi campaign, and it's awesome as ever. :)

Beyond that I picked up Human: Fall Flat, an a incredible online physics platformer game, that's best played online.
Laughed for hours at the stupidity of other gamers. While also trying to solve puzzles myself and failing.

And have ammased I nice collection of Pre-orders, so will keep me busy over the New year:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider. :D
F1 2018 :eek:
Hitman 2 (2018) :cool:

Soldato
Playing SWTOR as a Jedi Knight.
Just arrived on Nar Shadda. And Taris had some awesome KOTOR vibes.
Been years since I have played this Jedi campaign, and it's awesome as ever. :)

Beyond that I picked up Human: Fall Flat, an a incredible online physics platformer game, that's best played online.
Laughed for hours at the stupidity of other gamers. While also trying to solve puzzles myself and failing.

And have ammased I nice collection of Pre-orders, so will keep me busy over the New year:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider. :D
F1 2018 :eek:
Hitman 2 (2018) :cool:

You had me up to ‘pre-orders’ but I won’t open that can of worms.

I LOVED those games and have them waiting in my library. Any mods out there for graphics or content?

Also, still on Dying Light. It’s become super intense, and I’m I’m slashing my way through hordes of zombies, blowing up those horror shows at night and chopping up bolters for sport.

Going to follow some of the DLC quests and take out some hives before following the storyline anymore. Completed all available side quests atm.

Last edited:
Soldato
Playing through Resident Evil 2, 3 and CV again before the RE2 remake comes out. I was expecting it to look far worse than it does as I'm playing on a 42" TV, but in 4:3 full screen it looks pretty good. Its the first time playing since like 2000, so the controls are taking some getting used to. Theres definitely some nostalgia adding to the enjoyment, but they're still awesome games even today imo.

Soldato
Started The Fall Part 2: Unbound last night and am pleasantly surprised to say that it's living up to its predecessor. Really enjoying it and it's made me LOL a few times already despite being quite bleak. :D

Voice acting is awesome although I'm not totally convinced about the networky parts.

Back
Top Bottom