Ghost S1 Kickstarter launching 29/11/17

Soldato
can even stack double top hats.

spoke to the company, seem very keen to impress and please although didn't like the idea of steel version ( fiercely against plate stamping). Massive same as could have produced cheap steel versions for OEM with plastic top hats to attack the market - not everyone that owns an ITX system has deep pockets :(

getting a friend to 3D print one of these but need to expand it to house 140 fans and allow 3 slot GPU cooler :D

Associate
OP
When you getting yours? I'm looking forward to seeing some more builds in these. Still fancy one for my next rig but currently none in stock and can't see any news around when they might be available again - assuming they will be one day!

The Ghost will live on don't worry. A second run before the end of the year was talked about some time ago, but as this original run has seen delay after delay I'm not sure whether it'll happen this year as I think they will end up focusing on additional parts for the case such as I/O TopHats and windowed side panels before signing off on a second run.

I was disappointed the Artic White version got cancelled, so I'm hoping that they'll find a work around on that colour with a v2 case in the new year.

Soldato
The Ghost will live on don't worry. A second run before the end of the year was talked about some time ago, but as this original run has seen delay after delay I'm not sure whether it'll happen this year as I think they will end up focusing on additional parts for the case such as I/O TopHats and windowed side panels before signing off on a second run.

I was disappointed the Artic White version got cancelled, so I'm hoping that they'll find a work around on that colour with a v2 case in the new year.
That's a shame, the white did look good! Although I imagine I'd bottle it and resort to my standard black case! Where's the best place to keep up to date with news on it? Kickstarter, their website, or some other forum perhaps?

Associate
OP
That's a shame, the white did look good! Although I imagine I'd bottle it and resort to my standard black case! Where's the best place to keep up to date with news on it? Kickstarter, their website, or some other forum perhaps?

Their website is the best place going forward, although they will no doubt update the threads on hardforum.com and smallformfactor.net, there is also talk of a Discord channel at some point in the future.

Associate
When you getting yours? I'm looking forward to seeing some more builds in these. Still fancy one for my next rig but currently none in stock and can't see any news around when they might be available again - assuming they will be one day!

Sorry buddy, don't think I've got email notifications on for this thread.

It is being dispatched on the 28/09/18 with an estimate delivery time of 3 weeks. As above though, there have been a few delays. :p

Associate
Hasn't shipped yet, should be shipping on the 11th and 12th according to the Slack updates with several weeks to get to the destinations

Soldato
Just ordered mine with tophat for delivery in January, looking forward to building my first mitx.

Sent them a message so i can add another large tophat so i can do custom wc if i feel like it, may just do a bequiet silent loop on the CPU and air cooling on the GPU though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom