Issue With Woo-commerce and products

Associate
Ok my issue isn't getting products on I know that side of things, I've had an issue with a product category not aligning products. It's driving me insane. I'm useless at code so anyone care to help?

www.tddcc.co.uk click on the rose collection and one is way off! the other collection is fine. Not sure what has happened. Someone help me before I resort to bing!

Associate
OP
Looks fine to me, seems that there's only 3 products in the rose collection and 4 in the other. But both are offset.
well, I be damned what did you do? :p I Went on a browser I wasn't logged in at and they were all in the right place! cheers not sure why its different when I log in but at least I have confirmation.

And yes its a new startup small range to start so just a few on there.

Soldato
It might be a caching issue, it's always worth checking out your site for changes in an incognito window.

Best of luck with the endeavour, it looks good!

The only thing that stood out to me was the 'email any time' comment in the footer, as it goes without saying that you can do that. Would be more appropriate if you had a 24/7 phone number or something. Other than that, it's a good looking theme, good luck!

Associate
OP
It might be a caching issue, it's always worth checking out your site for changes in an incognito window.

Best of luck with the endeavour, it looks good!

The only thing that stood out to me was the 'email any time' comment in the footer, as it goes without saying that you can do that. Would be more appropriate if you had a 24/7 phone number or something. Other than that, it's a good looking theme, good luck!
I would perhaps add the 'Our Story' link to your main nav too, currently it's hidden away under a list of links in the footer
i'll bear that in mind for next time. Thanks for the kind words.

As for the email and time makes sense to alter that i will have a look and get that done. im working on the backstory and future over the next few weeks i'll then stick it in the top nav thats a good shout
thanks for the kind words though

Back
Top Bottom