*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Well that Direct has resulted in me pre-ordering Smash. The amount of content is pretty mind blowing and it just seems like an amazing celebration of everything that has gone before. Even if I trade it after a few months I still want to experience it. I am hoping that the green icon is some kind of story mode.

Soldato
Smash Wii U completely addicted me - to the point where I was playing it till 2am on a weeknight then having to get up at 6.30am to go to work.

I so badly want to pre-order it, but I think for my own sanity I need to keep well away.

I can't remember being hooked by a game quite so much, not since QIII Arena/UT etc.

Caporegime
Smash Wii U completely addicted me - to the point where I was playing it till 2am on a weeknight then having to get up at 6.30am to go to work.

I so badly want to pre-order it, but I think for my own sanity I need to keep well away.

I can't remember being hooked by a game quite so much, not since QIII Arena/UT etc.
I was the same on the GC Melee version but on "school" nights :D

Cannot wait for this one. So much of it screams fan service whilst looking like a fantastic game at the same time.

Soldato
The count of games I've purchased but haven't yet played is up to 13 on the Switch!

I have a load more that I have started but not yet finished.

Luckily I buy the majority them at 40-60% off in the sales.

I'm at 5 purchased and never played (two of those are recent purchases but I want to finish Octopath first). Started but not yet finished is way higher than that. I've bought a few that I instantly disliked but we'll move past those. I do try and use the sales but my willpower is as good as non-existent when it comes to new releases that I want - especially if the price seems reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom