Ant-Man and The Wasp

Caporegime
It's quite a 'slight' film, there's no huge stakes or consequences. Sometimes the smaller movies can work better, but after the events of Infinity War it was weird watching something so light in tone.

It was quite funny. Not only the dialogue but the whole school sequence with midget Scott for instance.

Marvel are the top of their game at the de-aging process though. Michael Douglass, Michelle Pfeifer and Laurence Fishburne's younger selves all looked spot on.

So you age normally in the Quantum realm but don't need food or drink or go mad being alone for 30 years?

Soldato
Wasn't too bad didn't feel like much really mattered considering where it drops in the timeline and it put in place how I think it'll tie into Captain Marvel and Part 2.

Don
I wasn't terribly hyped to go and see it, but glad I did - much better than expected. 8/10 imo (with Infinity War being 9/10, and Black Panther being around 7/10 in my opinion)

and references to infinity war? does the film happen after or before?

Film is set just before, with the 1st post credit scene being set simultaneous to the main event in Infinity war. 2nd post credit scene whilst less important still has a bit of a link to Infinity War.

Soldato
It's quite a 'slight' film, there's no huge stakes or consequences. Sometimes the smaller movies can work better, but after the events of Infinity War it was weird watching something so light in tone.

It was quite funny. Not only the dialogue but the whole school sequence with midget Scott for instance.

Marvel are the top of their game at the de-aging process though. Michael Douglass, Michelle Pfeifer and Laurence Fishburne's younger selves all looked spot on.

So you age normally in the Quantum realm but don't need food or drink or go mad being alone for 30 years?

yeah it was a nice entertaining small film.
marvel are doing all the right things at the moment

Back
Top Bottom