Associate
I'm dying to get my hands on this case! I read one forum where an account using a USAphanteks sig/handle is suggesting they haven't had very basic tech specs back from the designers yet (this comment was made only a day or 2 ago in August)..

Is there a delay with these cases that anyones aware of or is it still very much on for a release at the end of this month?
Saw this update on Reddit the other day. Spec sheet seems to make more sense than basic tech specs for manufacturing etc

"Unfortunately we do not have the exactly the date when it will be release .

The Specs form is not available at the moment cause we are waiting for the information from our design team . There are black ,grey and silver 3 different colors.

Sorry for your inconvenience we do not offer any pre-order . "
https://www.reddit.com/r/Phanteks/comments/941c3m/evolv_x_colors_nonshift/

Associate
Saw this update on Reddit the other day. Spec sheet seems to make more sense than basic tech specs for manufacturing etc

https://www.reddit.com/r/Phanteks/comments/941c3m/evolv_x_colors_nonshift/

Thanks for this. I've been keeping my ear to the ground regarding any release date information, as if I'm not careful my new build is going to be sitting in a box waiting for this critical aspect.

Word on the general grapevine is that Phanteks is notorious for two things: not giving away any early information, and delaying release dates by 1-3 months. How much you believe that hearsay is up to you, but I'm a little concerned I may need to settle with a different case so my build doesn't stretch into 2019.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Wish this would hurry up already. Lovely new PC, sans GPU, waiting to be built and I'm not going to strip out of my current case!

Associate
Any news on Evolv X as last report was an August release so surely pre-orders must be soon? How far in advance do OCUK tend to launch pre orders as this case will surely be in very high demand?

Associate
@ilc72 You could scroll up slightly, as this gets repeated every ~10 posts :) Still no official launch date, "end of August" is the best we have. As for pre-orders / OCUK stock:

I'm hoping we'll have stock around launch if not shortly after. There will be a preorder but I'm only getting a limited quantity to begin with due to the fact they have to give everyone worldwide a fair share.

Associate
@ilc72 You could scroll up slightly, as this gets repeated every ~10 posts :) Still no official launch date, "end of August" is the best we have. As for pre-orders / OCUK stock:

Just spoke to sales today and apparently their sample was shown off, no exact date for pre-orders yet but sounds on target for an end of August release.

OcUK Staff
Launch date is in the 20's of August ;) hands on with a sample today only reaffirmed my belief that Phanteks have gone and made one of the best cases I've ever seen. It goes without saying I'm putting my build in it.

Back
Top Bottom