FIFA 19

Caporegime
played 1 game of PES online. seems fantastic to me so far. will definitely play some more.

there wasn't a single offside from either side. player positioning both defensively and offensively seems spot on.

keepers played well. both of his goals were mistakes of mine with the passing system. it's a lot better than fifa IMO in terms of passing. it's much more manual than auto assisted.

i need to learn to just hoof the ball rather than play from the back at times. was a close tight game. i scored a really nice curler from edge of box.

Soldato
played 1 game of PES online. seems fantastic to me so far. will definitely play some more.

there wasn't a single offside from either side. player positioning both defensively and offensively seems spot on.

keepers played well. both of his goals were mistakes of mine with the passing system. it's a lot better than fifa IMO in terms of passing. it's much more manual than auto assisted.

i need to learn to just hoof the ball rather than play from the back at times. was a close tight game. i scored a really nice curler from edge of box.
o nice!

Don
OP
This thread is dead so I take it no one is looking forward to this :D

I tried PES, I couldn't get into it despite the demo allowing online games which was pretty cool.

FIFA wise, I have vowed one thing that I will do FUT the right way, I think 18 I got bored quickly after getting Ronaldo after a month, and then a team around him and used it for 6 months straight, basically completing the game. I will spend a tenner or something on a few packs and build a team that way, we all know players mean **** all half the time so may as well not fund EA anymore than we need too.

Soldato
Played 4 games on the beta not sure I'll even buy this. I game share with a friend though who said he's going to most likely get it. Id take it for nothing but the beta was a tragedy and this could be the first I don't buy in about 10 years.

Soldato
i have only played the demo of fifa 18 and i found the controls etc better on fifa 17, so until i see that game for a tenner i will never buy it, so i doubt if entertain the idea of 19 either, i dont even watch football to follow players etc, saying that though, if the online in both are better than fifa 17 then i might buy them, only play fifa online nowadays.

Soldato
Didn't buy last years because I realised how toxic i become as a person when I'm playing online. Plus a few weeks ago i had to clear out my HDR on the Xbox. There was like, 80 videos of Fifa 17 UT and so many of the highlights started with me on the attack, their defender or keeper pulling off a worldy of a tackle or save, then two passes later the ball is in the back of my net. I was getting riled up just watching so it was a good decision not to buy 18. Probably won't buy 19 either or I may just wait for it to drop to £20 or so. It's a shame to be honest, as some of the new game modes, like survival looks hilarious :)

Soldato
Didn't buy last years because I realised how toxic i become as a person when I'm playing online. Plus a few weeks ago i had to clear out my HDR on the Xbox. There was like, 80 videos of Fifa 17 UT and so many of the highlights started with me on the attack, their defender or keeper pulling off a worldy of a tackle or save, then two passes later the ball is in the back of my net. I was getting riled up just watching so it was a good decision not to buy 18. Probably won't buy 19 either or I may just wait for it to drop to £20 or so. It's a shame to be honest, as some of the new game modes, like survival looks hilarious :)

Same for me - I hadn't bought 16 or 17, then played UT on 18 and was amazed by how it affects my life - I was often working until 10 or so, getting home and still "having" to play a few games, getting grumpy if my housemates were in the lounge watching TV when I wanted to play, whatever. I'll hold off until it's cheaper, then just play normal online seasons rather than UT - it's a bit less all encompassing!

Soldato
Same for me - I hadn't bought 16 or 17, then played UT on 18 and was amazed by how it affects my life - I was often working until 10 or so, getting home and still "having" to play a few games, getting grumpy if my housemates were in the lounge watching TV when I wanted to play, whatever. I'll hold off until it's cheaper, then just play normal online seasons rather than UT - it's a bit less all encompassing!
It wasn’t a case of things like you describe for me, it was more shouting, swearing, having to put the controller down in order to avoid throwing it, stuff like that. Plus, why on earth would I want to work however long per day, come home and play a game that stresses me out?

Caporegime
Im not a tight person, but I can't bring myself to fork out £50 for this. Will wait till it pops up on the MM or ebay. Loads of people get bored quickly and flog it on, literally within a few days. It's worth £35 max to me.

Soldato
I still won't get one, played ut since it started never had one nor a toty player I have had a handful of totw even best player I got was inesita back when he was useful

Soldato
End of the day, if the guy I gameshare with gets this, i'll play it, if he gets PES19, i'll play that (We're undecided atm) but I think he'll end up going Fifa, however whatever it is will play second fiddle when RED DEAD 2 is out this October :D

Soldato
Its great to see people actually voting with there wallets here, EA need to make some big changes, this copy/paste rubbish aint enough anymore. How they havent revamped clubs yet is beyond me too. A 5v5 club mode with better progression system could be epic.

Back
Top Bottom