• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce GTX1180/2080 Speculation thread

Associate
I have a feeling that anything with RTX stuff will be deliberately over done, or the non-rtx option will be deliberately ignored so that it'll look worse than it should.

Caporegime
Yup, just another terrible nvidia gimpwork effect :o

Also, I bet that will kill performance massively, especially since shadow based stuff always does......

Caporegime
Not sure I care about any of this shadow stuff - I was having to look at the on off bit in the corner all the time

It's one of those things that might be ok in slow paced games, but not the kind of thing you'd notice din an online shooter. Something like a horror\survival game it might look good in, though not substantially different over current techniques.

Soldato
These prices are even worse than i though, £1100 for founder edition card?

That means other custom cards are going to be £1250-£1350 range, You got to be kidding me.

If AMD released a card with the correct price within 15-20% performance difference, many will buy it after this stunt Nvidia pulled.

Back
Top Bottom