**NOBLE CHAIR EPIC OR ICON ?**

Associate
I am currently in the process of looking to order a new chair as it has been over 8 years with my current ; and i basically can not decide which of the above models to order ? Any help

Soldato
Associate
Yeah, that's true, but many people say it's very firm. Is it still comfortable? Is the lumbar support worth it? Also what is your height? I'm 5 10 and wondering if the neck pillow will reach my neck.

Associate
So firm doesn't equate to uncomfortable? I have serious back and leg pain. I've heard other reviews saying the seat cushion feels like a rock wrapped in leather. I only have one chance at this. I dont wanna deal with returns. I just want it to be comfy and fit my size. Is the Secretlab Titan basically the same? Reviews say they are softer, but they use the same cold cured foam. I have a deal for a Hero for $350, Titan for $390 or Icon for $299. Also what is the preferred color choice? Thanks for all the help!

Associate
So firm doesn't equate to uncomfortable? I have serious back and leg pain. I've heard other reviews saying the seat cushion feels like a rock wrapped in leather. I only have one chance at this. I dont wanna deal with returns. I just want it to be comfy and fit my size. Is the Secretlab Titan basically the same? Reviews say they are softer, but they use the same cold cured foam. I have a deal for a Hero for $350, Titan for $390 or Icon for $299. Also what is the preferred color choice? Thanks for all the help!

I've gone from a DXRacer Max series to a Noble Icon and the Noble chair is much comfier.
I also suffer with both hip & back pain and find the firmness of the Noble chair much better but I can't sit for hours on end so can't say over a long period of time (I sit for about 30 minutes)

I'm 6 foot and just over 120kg (slowly decreasing)

Soldato
Are they really that hard? I've heard people complain of that. Also I'm 5 '10 220lbs. Will the Hero be too big for me?
I have the leather icon and yes they are very firm/hard but after a few weeks use there fine...

You see a lot of people reviews say the same thing that they are great after they used them for a few weeks..

Associate
It's tough buying a chair without sitting in it first. I've also heard from people that the seat doesn't break in for months of at all. I just wish it was more than fine. I want to hear, its amazingly comfortable. Lol

Soldato
Maybe i should have, it would have given me room to play with. At the moment i just have the chair at lowest and my feet can sit flat on the floor.

Soldato
From sitting in all 3, my favourite is the HERO. More adjustability and it's great for the larger gentlemen.

It's extremely comfortable from my use so far, had it for around 3/4 weeks at work.

I saw in another thread that a customer had to return the Hero chair since the seat was to hard, how you finding it after been using the Hero for some time now ? (If you still using it that is ? )

The hero does feel pretty firm but I suspect that's partly because my old chair was all collapsed.

As above, how you finding the seat now after used the chair for some time ??

And for the both of you. When you leaning back, how much roughly does the seat tilt backwards ?? On their site it says 11 degrees, just wondering how it actually fells when you leaning back ?? Is it just a few centimetres or enough not to felling awkward when leaning back ?

Lastly, after 8hrs + is it still comfortable to sit in it ? Wondering since when I'm off from work I basically sit all day in the chair when home. :o

Edit: Forgot to ask if either of you using the Real Leather or the PU faux leather ? Is quiet a difference in price so if the faux is ok then probably picking that one.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have the faux leather, you can alter how far it leans...use it as a rocking chair if you want. I might just be getting used to it but it seems a little more comfortable now.

Soldato
I have the faux leather, you can alter how far it leans...use it as a rocking chair if you want. I might just be getting used to it but it seems a little more comfortable now.
I've been using it for over well over a month now, and find it to be firm yet very comfortable and most importantly, competely supportive.
I got the chair today, and it is very firm indeed !! Hopefully it will soften up a bit after some usage. Quality seems superb though ! :cool:

Associate
I got the chair today, and it is very firm indeed !! Hopefully it will soften up a bit after some usage. Quality seems superb though ! :cool:

I've had my hero for about 6 weeks (leather version) and it has softened slightly. Gaming and working from home is much more comfortable now than the precious chair I had.

Back
Top Bottom