Games you're playing, and games...

Caporegime
Skyrim whatever the most fancy version is called.... I did play it on PC but got bored but for some reason i've really gotten into it on the 1X, looks glorious as well.

Was only £15 in the sale hence giving it another go, glad I did :)

Soldato
OP
Zelda : BoTW
Octopath Traveller

Assortment of SNES(using SNES Mini) games
Assortment of Megadrive (using original console) games

Haven't enjoyed gaming this much for a long time. Nintendo rock, shame Sega stopped doing consoles :(

Soldato
Currently completing the DLC on Hollow Knight, Wolftenstein The New Order and Uncharted 1 (playing through the series, again).

Always playing Rocket League and Mario Kart 8, not sure if they count? Daily games for me.

Future games? Probably play my annual playthrough of Final Fantasy VII, and future releases will be Smash, RDR2, Fallout 76, Spider-Man and Spyro.

Cracking year.

Soldato
I've actually went back to Horizon and it's gripping me more now. Still probably the best looking game I've ever seen all things considered. I'm glad I sold my physical copy and got the digital Complete in the recent sale, I ended up getting Frozen Wilds for free basically.

Playing it along my second run of GoW on harder difficulty and I still think Horizon looks better all in all.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish Horizon and maybe SotC before RDR2 launches, no more games for me this year apart from that. I'll just focus on RDR2 and tying up side stuff in Yakuza 6, then the rest of my backlog. Trying to play two games at a time at most.

Soldato
Just finished Red Dead Redemption finally. It was ok but not the masterpiece it’s made out to be tbh. Some of it was boring and the controls constantly frustrated. A good game and the story is pretty decent.

Looking forward to the second....

Caporegime
Foza Horizon 2.... missed this first time around but love 3, it's much of the same but a lot of fun.

Also Trials of the Blood Dragon..... my god there's one mission you have to tow a bomb and it's one of the most infuriating levels of gaming I can remember for a long time, shocking controls.

Associate
Currently playing Ark with a couple of mates on a private server I rented. A lot more in depth than I previously thought it was and very fun even if the animals are pretty buggy in their path finding. playing around with server settings to get the right balance of difficulty and progression is interesting.

also playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. was enjoying it before I hit a bit of a brick wall with one quest where I have to raid a fortified bandit camp and if I join in, I get rinsed and die. If I sit back, I lose because everyone else dies. A huge difficulty spike compared with what has happened previously and 10 attempts at that 1 quest is leaving me a bit put off going back.

Next up I'm wanting to give the most recent Prey a try as something different to tide me over until Spiderman is released.

Soldato
I'm into Guacamelee 2 just now.

This and the first game are easily two of the best platformers on the PS4. Everything from jumping to combat just works so well.

Next I need to give Alien Isolation another go and I might go back and platinum Horizon.

Soldato
I'm into Guacamelee 2 just now.

This and the first game are easily two of the best platformers on the PS4. Everything from jumping to combat just works so well.

Next I need to give Alien Isolation another go and I might go back and platinum Horizon.

Have you played Celeste? IMO one of the best platformers this gen if not ever.

Soldato
Have you played Celeste? IMO one of the best platformers this gen if not ever.
Never tried it.

I see it's only a £10.59 on PSN. I might pick it up for later.

The setting, and the gameplay video on the store aren't doing it for me but I won't judge it until I've tried it seeing as it seems to be getting universal praise.

Soldato
I went with the praise not knowing that much about it. The story is so good (very unusual) and the gameplay is sublime. Not normally my cup of tea either as the platforming is hard as nails until you find your rhythm. Easily my GoTY. A ton of content too if you're a a masochist - the end game content is too hard for me - the main campaign was hard enough!

Back
Top Bottom