• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce GTX1180/2080 Speculation thread

Associate
What's the point of NVIDIA sponsoring someone who is going to say negative things about them? What sort of promotion is that?
There is plenty of negative opinion about the new cards on the net. If you are being sponsored in some way by NVIDIA you should just keep your negative opinions shut (if you're bothered about retaining the deal)- what can you add of any help? It's not like we even know the details of what the performance of the card will be actually like on release.

He didn't say anything negative about Nvidia, a guess on his stream said people should wait to see benchmarks before pre-ordering, I don't see how that is negative against Nvidia.

Associate
He didn't say anything negative about Nvidia, a guess on his stream said people should wait to see benchmarks before pre-ordering, I don't see how that is negative against Nvidia.

Well it has to be showing all that is positive and leaving the negative out, i bet it has put some people off from pre ordering or ordering when the cards come which is negative i think.

Anyways unbiased reviews will include both positive and negative.

Soldato
But I don't care about how much money some random on YT makes :p

If they aren't buying the hardware themselves then, as far as I'm concerned, they can't be unbiased.

Well, what do you think of HardOCP? It's one of the few sites that hasn't signed the new NDA and they have to buy their own cards because of this. If you don't like that site, not too sure there are many places left that buy their own cards.

Caporegime
Well, what do you think of HardOCP? It's one of the few sites that hasn't signed the new NDA and they have to buy their own cards because of this. If you don't like that site, not too sure there are many places left that buy their own cards.
I don't have a "go-to" place (that I trust) for reviews. I tend to skim read as many as I can be arsed to, and supplement that with opinions on forums such as this one.

Back
Top Bottom