Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Loads of new people appearing on the discord and clan over the last few weeks which is nice.

Even if you don't have a mic, join the discord if you are in the clan: https://discord.gg/sNtDphD

We chat in there a lot, answer questions, do new raider raids etc and help with whatever.

Finished all three chars for SoH this week, fully masterworked and 405 power level. Just need to get a few more weapons from the prestige lairs for dupes and I am set for forsaken :)

Soldato
I'm not in a clan, what happens if I join? I'm not sure on the multiplayer aspect of Destiny 2, I've just got through the beginning, then following the eagle through to the city and now in some village near a lake with a football I can kick into the net. But the game seems like a FPS so far?

Soldato
If clans do activities together like raids/nightfalls/crucible etc other members get rewards - more relevant for levelling when you are at max level. Also some activities are multiplayer anyway so easier to find people

Soldato
wawS5kU.jpg

28th for weapon slot changes, TTK changes etc.

4th September isn't sold well on this image. Loads of new things coming, gaminformer had a good few articles on it recently

Associate
Hype on the Discord channel! So close now...bring on Forsaken. The few bits of armour perks we saw tonight were enough to really stoke the fire :).

Pre ordered the standard. Have got into the game over the last few months and it's fun in spells. I will still avoid the endgame forced activities like a plague and stick to what I enjoy I e. PvP. Gambit sounds interesting so long as they can separate premade and small group/solo... Which they are yet to manage...

I have no qualms backing out of a premade rollover, but more recently I've found myself sticking around and slowing my play in those games .It's been 5 years now? It is fairly rare I meet full premade mind youythese days

Associate
@HeX Full hype on Foresaken, D2 got a lot of stuff wrong in Year 1, but the past few updates and this new DLC looks like a real step forward

Is there any space left in the clan? Looking to get back into this and have pre-ordered forsaken :)

For sure dude, best option is to post in the Discord and we'll sort you out with an invite.

Soldato
anyone wanting to run Leviathan?

I have done it on PS4 when it was first released but haven't done it since I got it for PC.

if anyones not run it or willing to run it with me, please Holla :)

Back
Top Bottom