Does your postman delivery letter post when it been snowing ???

Soldato
nope no mail. expect it will be monday.

royal mail pretended to try to deliver a parcel but thats just normal non-snowlike behaviour.

Also due a delivery from ups but bugger knows when that will be... ordered from...uk company uk address...uk delivery then...yeah thats right its coming from Germany.

Last edited:
Soldato
We only delivered to a small section in the town centre that is reasonably clear, the guys that deliver to the two neighbouring towns are refusing to go out on delivery and are currently arguing in the office.

I'm done and about to play some BF1. :D

Soldato
Not had deliver since Monday and even then it was just unaddressed junk for original factory shop and some funeral plan scheme. Why do royal maily do this? SPAMMERS!

I don't get much letter post anyway as I have most things set to paperfree option where possible. So not sure if the none delivery is due to snow or not.

Associate
Still waiting for 2 parcels that are overdue. If I can get to work today, I'm sure they could make it in my street. I get that they will have a backlong, but 1 of my parcels was due on Wednesday, then kept saying "1 day delay". If I could, I would just collect it myself.

V F

V F

Soldato
Not had deliver since Monday and even then it was just unaddressed junk for original factory shop and some funeral plan scheme. Why do royal maily do this? SPAMMERS!

Those companies pay them to deliver that junk.

Man of Honour
I'm aware of that but it's annoying having them shove junk like this through my letterbox even when I don't have any real post they still shove it through.
Do what I do... Take the junk from one envelope and put it into the freepost envelope from a second junk letter and vice versa. Then post them both back. It costs each company money to receive the other companies junk and causes them work to open and dispose of it.

Soldato
Do what I do... Take the junk from one envelope and put it into the freepost envelope from a second junk letter and vice versa. Then post them both back. It costs each company money to receive the other companies junk and causes them work to open and dispose of it.

I would have but the funeral plan leaflet was one of those fold lick & stick jobbies.

Back
Top Bottom