Some photos of mine...

Soldato
Thought I'd put together a thread to get some opinions on photos I've taken. Good/bad/indifferent - interested to hear others views and the why. I've realised I seem to shoot in harsh sunlight whilst away far too often instead of scouting areas when the lighting is good :D :o

Last edited:
Soldato
They look good. :) What border size are you using? I tend to stick with 0.70 so they don't take away from the main focus of the picture. :)

Soldato
OP
They look good. :) What border size are you using? I tend to stick with 0.70 so they don't take away from the main focus of the picture. :)

200 px so it probably is just a fraction large on portrait style shots. Better with the landscape. I'll amend on any future albums. I don't know if it's the forum, but sharing at smaller sizes completely screws the sharpening - makes them oversharp compared to flickr.

Soldato
200 px so it probably is just a fraction large on portrait style shots. Better with the landscape. I'll amend on any future albums. I don't know if it's the forum, but sharing at smaller sizes completely screws the sharpening - makes them oversharp compared to flickr.
I've noticed this too, i can never get the resizing correct!

Back
Top Bottom