Pokemon Go

Associate
I've no idea why but I fancied giving this a bash again. I've added you (3361 1495 3480 - SteLOLism). I'll fire you over a gift a day.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm still playing this and some friends would be really useful for the current field research, if anyone fancies adding me code is 5270 8250 6080.

I'm going to add everyone who's listed their code here, but feel free to reject if you don't want to be my friend! :)

Soldato
Just added a load of people before the need to find 3 more, feel free to add for field research:

edit: removed, managed to add over a dozen from this post and sending out 20 a day with ones I already had. Will add more when friendships are maxed out.

If anyone does regular raiding in groups around MK/Bedford/Hitchin/Stevenage I'd like to add, gyms around here are rarely battled.

Last edited:
Associate
Pokémon go has really changed a tonne since launch, with the addition of quests, friends & trading, weather boosts, much improved gym mechanics, raiding (including rare spawn raids and Mewtwo).

The community aspect has really strengthend with regular special events to draw people to play togethter over the past 12 months. there are Discord & WhatsApp groups everywhere to co-ordinate raiding with others in UK and globally and I've ended up seeing some awesome and unusual places when traveling abroad that are far off the tourist trail.
Exp gain is really smooth these days too and spawns are much more varied with all the events. Gen4 is rumoured to be getting released in the autumn too :)

Associate
Hey thanks for all the gifts. I do my pokemon-go-ing in fits and starts so when I do get out there and stock up on gifts I will reciprocate, I promise.

How do you decide which pokemon to just lash - I have over 325 in my bag! I try to use up the non-fighting, non-defending ones on a gym before lashing them.....any good strategies?

Trying to focus on easy evolutions - pidgey...for XP and increasing my trainer level

Trying to focus on pokemon which evolve rather than don't evolve......

jpod

Associate
If you are focussed on exp via evolutions, then catch the 'low cost' evolution mons, such as pidgey, weedle, wumple, whismur.
These only cost 12 candy per evolution and are pretty common spawns. (maybe Aron too, I forgot the cost)

You also get an exp bonus for adding new mons to your dex, so save up your candies from all your catches, put on a 30 minute lucky egg (2* xp boost) and evolve as much as you can while the bonus is active.

Raiding and higher tier friendships also net more exp - up to 10k exp for a tier 5 raid and 50k exp for an Ultra friend - these numbers are also doubled by lucky eggs...

Back
Top Bottom