• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

One thing you dont know about AMD CEO Lisa Su

Soldato
Albeit I think it is significantly inflated nVidia's company value at the moment is ridiculous for the kind of company they are - if (which I don't expect) it continued at the current rate for another couple of years you'd be talking about them able to acquire Intel rather than the other way around.

Well yeah Nvidia is over valued but the stock holders will know the value of a future with AMD rather than the possibility of trying to compete with Intel and AMD in a few years. Many people still feel Nvidia should have allowed the AMD take over the last time a deal was on the table. A deal that was accepted.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It was a you'd as in people in general not specifically you would be talking about it.

I don't think nVidia have much to worry about trying to compete with Intel and AMD in a few years though the success or failure of a few current projects is going to make a big difference between a more realistic reset of their company value and it stabilising at a higher level.

Soldato
It was a you'd as in people in general not specifically you would be talking about it.

I don't think nVidia have much to worry about trying to compete with Intel and AMD in a few years though the success or failure of a few current projects is going to make a big difference between a more realistic reset of their company value and it stabilising at a higher level.

X86 products will take over the graphics markets and it will become a two company industry. Nvidia will be pushed out of it markets. It's already started.

Soldato
This is well known, we are controlled by elites, of course they are related. Just look at them both.. Sharing lizard blood makes price fixing and roadmap co operation much simpler for the overlords.

xD

Soldato
This is well known, we are controlled by elites, of course they are related. Just look at them both.. Sharing lizard blood makes price fixing and roadmap co operation much simpler for the overlords.

xD

:D

However of them two, she is the clever one..... And that can be seen of the amount of books and papers in electronics she has published

Soldato
Same person IMO (serious face time :D).
Not sure you can judge how clever someone is by books and papers to be honest. Not saying I disagree with who might be more clever (who cares?) but not everyone will manifest or direct their intelligence in the same way. Besides, CEO's are not the ones designing the products.
I personally like Jenson's attitude. He has been compared to some very intelligent people.

Last edited:
Soldato
Same person IMO (serious face time :D).
Not sure you can judge how clever someone is by books and papers to be honest. Not saying I disagree but not everyone will manifest or direct their intelligence in the same way. Besides, CEO's are not the ones designing the products.
I personally like Jenson's attitude. He has been compared to some very intelligent people

Look at Lisa's career in IBM :)

Associate
And Jenson started his own company on his 30th birthday :p.
Shall we just say they are both brilliant people? I never get why people seem to always pick something over something else instead of recognising both.

No, just like with the best tennis player or footballer one HAS to be greaterer than the other! How else would there be incredibly long, pointless debates on the internet?

Soldato
Eh? You mean APUs?
I think someone is just hoping for the demise of Nvidia :p. I personally see them gaining further on Intel. Not bad for a GPU only company. Intel is afraid hence why they want in on the dedicated GPU action, despite failing in the past. Nvidia will no doubt be well prepared for a changing future too. If AMD challenge Intel further and Nvidia pull further ahead, Nvidia could be worth more than INtel in the next few years.

Caporegime
I think someone is just hoping for the demise of Nvidia :p. I personally see them gaining further on Intel. Not bad for a GPU only company. Intel is afraid hence why they want in on the dedicated GPU action, despite failing in the past. Nvidia will no doubt be well prepared for a changing future too. If AMD challenge Intel further and Nvidia pull further ahead, Nvidia could be worth more than INtel in the next few years.
I just have no idea where he gets the notion that x86 is the future for GPUs? It's not something I've ever heard from anyone else, ever :p It's utterly left-field :p

Associate
I knew a long time ago that they were related but I couldnt remember what the relationship was.

So with this in mind are we all just victims of a family domestic feud? :p

Permabanned
X86 products will take over the graphics markets and it will become a two company industry. Nvidia will be pushed out of it markets. It's already started.

Eh? You mean APUs?

Of course I mean APU's.

Eventually but it's still a long way off, AMD have the edge when it comes to APU graphics & they have a vested interest in not letting APU graphic's get too powerful too quickly.

Back
Top Bottom