Who here owns a Fiesta ST?

Soldato
I averaged 33mpg over 11k miles in a year. But for the first 6 months my commute was a short town drive where I was lucky to get over 30mpg from a tank, second 6 months was much longer with a mix of dual carriageway and an epic A/B road hoon. Most of my personal mileage was on fantastic Welsh A roads so yeah.. I think 33mpg is pretty good :D

Soldato
Said before but when I was on my way to Ford Fair 2016 I averaged 51mpg from Stage 2 MR230. Quite good really! Just set the cruise to 70mph.

Soldato
It always amazes me how the fiesta ST is so much better on fuel then the focus ST....
looks like the fiesta ST get over 10mpg more then even a 4-pot 2ltr focus ST …:eek:

And there not really that much difference in size, weight & performance between them..:confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
Been thinking about getting the MP215 for my Mk7. Not really sure on things now after reading some forum posts about Mountune and supporting the MT/MR maps after the recent Ford recall updates.

Have read that Collins Performance (CP1/2) are an alternative but haven't really any knowledge of them other than what I have read on other forums.

Last but not least, have also been tempted to get the Ford Performance alloys (https://www.ford-accessories.co.uk/...3.18-cm-(17")/2222632?model=fiesta&year=2012# ). My stock alloys have some light scuff marks (3 of 4) but the more I look at the other alloys, the less I like the stock look.

Soldato
Go for Peron stage 1+ if you join the Facebook fiesta st pages most will vouch for it, better performance and reliability seen a few switch from Collins plus the bloke who owns it is a ****. I absolutely love mine.

Back
Top Bottom