F1 2018

Soldato
It seems to be getting a really good reception, bit tempted. Never really played an F1 game before and have been out of the racing game loop for a while. Could be time to come back in

Associate
I've heard its better than the 2017 version (which I have on PS4)

It's a very long game to play, as each section is the same as real life, so 3 x Practice Sessions, 3 x Qualify Sessions, and the full race.... it can take hours (if not days) to complete each race weekend... though, not a bad thing by any means. I also only use a ps4 controller, not a wheel.

I would personally wait a month or two until its below the £30 mark!

Soldato
Still happy with 2017 and just last week decided to remove the braking line. Took a bit of time to get into it, but it makes the game so much more interesting. Had to lower the difficulty down from 105, but back up to 85 and still about half a second quicker each lap :p Next step may be a steering wheel and pedals but we shall see.

I'll pick this up I'm sure, but not until is £30 or less digitally, whenever that may be.

Man of Honour
I’ve spent countless hours playing F1 2017 so bought 2018.

Very pleased so far, obviously the updated teams, rule and the HALO but overall seems a better game than 2017, better AI cars and enjoying career mode so far.

Soldato
OP
Use the TV pod mode. I'm absolutely gash at Baku and Monaco both dnf. Currently 5th in Championship with Redbull.

Baku is my favourite track! Once you get it dialled in it's great fun! However I am playing with the follow camera :D

I’m still playing 2017, but can’t even complete a practice lap on Monaco haha! It’s ridiculous!

My crowning glory is actually finish a race of Monaco in my groups online championship, dead last but I finished without too much drama haha :p

Associate
Baku is my favourite track! Once you get it dialled in it's great fun! However I am playing with the follow camera :D

My crowning glory is actually finish a race of Monaco in my groups online championship, dead last but I finished without too much drama haha :p

Finished 4th overall on my first season. Got Baku up next on my second season. Currently leading championship after two wins and a 5th.

Back
Top Bottom