Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Associate
This will be interesting to see. If they nail it it has the potential to be an amazing br game, maybe the best one yet??

I think they have their work cut out. Going from small maps and player counts to this.....mmm, I really hope they can pull it off.

Soldato
Maybe get a better connection, I've had countless number of stable games.

That has got to be the most annoying response anybody could ever give. A good connection means absolutely NOTHING in COD.
COD has played like absolute crap since MW2. I've gone from a connection of 8 down/0.5 up to now where I have 70 down/20 up and the game plays WORSE now.
I can literally only play the game in Hardcore as Core is too frustrating.

Soldato
The BR mode looks quite good in the trailer. Dedicated non potato servers and it could tempt me, however the rest of the MP looks pants.

I'm one of those "BR modes" are free kind of people, especially as the BF5 BR mode seems to be a free addition

Soldato
The BR mode looks quite good in the trailer. Dedicated non potato servers and it could tempt me, however the rest of the MP looks pants.

I'm one of those "BR modes" are free kind of people, especially as the BF5 BR mode seems to be a free addition

I don't think you pay extra for Blackout? Isn't it just included as part of the Blops4 package?
Then BF5 is adding there's into the game, which you still need to own to access it etc

Soldato
I don't think you pay extra for Blackout? Isn't it just included as part of the Blops4 package?
Then BF5 is adding there's into the game, which you still need to own to access it etc
Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick - I was under the impression that the battlefield 5 BR mode was going "free" without a requirement for purchasing the base game.

I also understand that the CoD BR mode is included within £40 quid standard price, however I believe it should be "free" outside of the 40 quid purchase. That's the way the BR market has been driven to so far, so it will be interesting to see if the industry can bring it back from that current viewpoint

Back
Top Bottom