£29 Travelodge Rooms

Associate
I'm forever getting email "offers" from Travelodge for £29 rooms.

I'm intrigued to know, has anyone ever actually found one?!

Soldato
Choose a random monday night in 6 months time and you can get loads at that price.

5 mins of searching and the best i've got so far is Manchester Central on 08/04/2019 for £25

Permabanned
Yeah , you find it's the same ones that get discounted i.e M62 Birch Eastbound.

I got 3 Travelodges in N England booked in Oct. for £25, £26, and £28.

If you book early there are bargains to be had.

Soldato
Travelodge is a bit crap but you can get really good deals sometimes. It's just somewhere to sleep, if your hanging around a travelodge hotel for a number of hours or having any of the food you are doing it wrong.

Soldato
We get the same adverts through, but as others have said, they're mostly for dates months in advance.

Great deal if you can get it though!

Man of Honour
£29 is still too much for a Travelodge.

You’re having a laugh, I’d prefer The Dorchester, but when my nephew graduated University, quite a few of the family stayed at The Travelodge, Brighton Seafront, a high rise modern building, £50 a room, it was exceptionally clean and comfortable.
The only drawback, (IMO), was that it was Pride Week, and when we checked out around 13.00, it took forever to get to the station in a taxi, because of the traffic, not the parade, I’d have walked, it’s not far up West St., but as usual, she’d packed virtually her entire wardrobe.

Soldato
Load of premier inn deals over the years at £29. Staying next week in Glasgow after a night out - £29 for the room. Clean, tidy, no frills.

Soldato
Load of premier inn deals over the years at £29. Staying next week in Glasgow after a night out - £29 for the room. Clean, tidy, no frills.
Premier inn is far better quality than travellodge.

I remember once staying in a manchester travellodge for a flight at 3am and truly the worst bed ever! (and I've slept 2 weeks camping on a rollmat).

Good if you're going out ****** and don't want to pay much (I've also stayed in a couple with mates and ok/no frills if drunk)

Soldato
I'd pay £29 not to stop in a Travelodge.

I can handle Premier Inn, but I still wouldn't eat in the restaurant attached to it.

Also what's with Holiday Inn prices? Sometimes the ones in Bristol are £160 (not city centre) and they aren't any better than Premier Inn.

Back
Top Bottom