• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Please, please, note down some tips :p. I completely ****** up on my Note 8 but luck was on my side that day and only got a few bubbles well after application. Good luck.

Soldato
Please, please, note down some tips :p. I completely ****** up on my Note 8 but luck was on my side that day and only got a few bubbles well after application. Good luck.
Got to say. The Whitestone dome when fitted is lush!

Right. Start with a level surface, wash your hands, clean the screen with alcohol swap. Dry with cloth. Use anti dust sticker.

Place phone into the bottom tray, there is a marker on one corner of the Tray that says Speaker. This is where the top of phone goes (speaker end)

Once in the tray, use the anti dust sticker again, use one speaker sticker to cover the ear piece (only just cover it), fit top tray (speaker marked in one corner), use anti dust sticker again.

Fit the wedge (top of phone side)

Fit the bridge, empty the LOCA, wait 1 minute.

Remove bridge carefully, take clear film off the glass protector using the tab, place in the tray. Tilt the whole frame of the LOCA goes into middle of phone, pull the wedge out and let it site for a minute.

Once all LOCA has covered the glass , use uv light top and bottom. Take phone out of tray, and use uv light again top middle and bottom.

Job done.

Easy to follow video here too: https://youtu.be/dTaAdY9eaY4

Associate
Picked up my note 9 yesterday form CPW and all went well, they didn't even bother checking the trad in as they'd checked it on Saturday. I'm generally very happy with the phone except for when playing YouTube videos the sound seems a bit flat compared to the S8/9, you have to put the volume up to about half way to get reasonable sound and I'm sure it didn't need to go that high on the S8/9. I would assume that would be down to software as the notification volume seems loud.

Associate
I have been thinking the loudness isn't as loud as expected, at least from switching from mono to stereo speakers.

I'm sure the S8/9+ had a much richer deeper sound at lower levels than the Note. Still it's my only gripe so far. I was thinking of leaving the scree without a screen protector but have just bottled it and ordered a Whitestone from the rain forest. I've used them before and find them probably the best around at the moment.

Soldato
I have been thinking the loudness isn't as loud as expected, at least from switching from mono to stereo speakers.

The sound is much better than my S7, can't compare to the S8. I temporarily switched on the Dolby Atmos setting but the vids I was watching on YouTube sounded really poor and was better when it was off.

Associate
The sound is much better than my S7, can't compare to the S8. I temporarily switched on the Dolby Atmos setting but the vids I was watching on YouTube sounded really poor and was better when it was off.

The Dolby Atmos definitely makes an improvement on the S9, you'd have though Samsung would just deploy the same system on the Note 9. Fingers crossed it's just software rather than hardware.

Soldato
The Dolby Atmos definitely makes an improvement on the S9, you'd have though Samsung would just deploy the same system on the Note 9. Fingers crossed it's just software rather than hardware.

Probably wasn't helped by the fact I was watching really poor quality streams of Judge Judy :)

Associate
Probably wasn't helped by the fact I was watching really poor quality streams of Judge Judy :)

@KraniX that may be a very good reason :D:D

I tried a number of videos from a couple of different up-loaders but it didn't seem to improve things. I'm not too impressed by it but it's not enough to make me want to return the phone. Overall I'm very happy, just waiting for my Whitestone to arrive tomorrow and I'll feel much happier about taking the phone out and about.

Back
Top Bottom