Apple Event - Wednesday, September 12

Soldato
Upgrading from a 7+ 256GB, originally I wanted the XS 256GB. Now I've seen that the XR has a lot of the features... I'm edging towards the XR.

I like my photography and have taken some great photos with my 7+. I'm wondering if I'll miss the second camera and OLED.

Associate
Shame no 128gb on the xs. Think that is the sweet spot
And should have been base storage, can't believe they're still charging £999 for 64GB, pathetic.

Not sure If I'm gonna pre-order, I like the XS dont get me wrong but price just re-inforced that my 7 is still fine for the most part.

Man of Honour
Aye.

Reservations open at 8am on Friday.
I can't be bothered with going into store. I have a £5k plus VAT bill at the end of the month and I don't really have a spare grand and a bit laying around so I think I'll stick with my X for a while yet.

Associate
XS Max 256gb in Gold for me.
Replacing 128gb 6splus
Equiv of £1100 as I live in Dubai and the are cheaper here...even so over £1000 for a Phone!!!

Soldato
Think I would go for the 10R personally, seems like the sensible choice. Although having an 8 plus I am not really sure its worth it! Anyone else thinking similar?

I'll be keeping the 7+, it does everything it needs to. The only thing that tempts me is the watch.

Back
Top Bottom