In-Win 915... Curvy...

Soldato
Yeah £450 seems pretty over the top for what it is, vs Evolve X pricing.

But it is InWin so we should be glad it’s not £3000.

very big OEM , seems with their own cases they can charge what they like and often overprice - name carries the sales and make more profit from their OEM side

Soldato
The special feature of the IN WIN 915 lies in the roof, which extends or retracts depending on whether your PC is being booted up or shut down. A button on the I/O panel enables the electric motor to be controlled manually should you prefer. Multiple air vents on the case enable warm air to escape via the raised roof.

This is why it is priced at £450 - but I don't see why you would want or need that?

Soldato
OP
The special feature of the IN WIN 915 lies in the roof, which extends or retracts depending on whether your PC is being booted up or shut down. A button on the I/O panel enables the electric motor to be controlled manually should you prefer. Multiple air vents on the case enable warm air to escape via the raised roof.

This is why it is priced at £450 - but I don't see why you would want or need that?

Just saw this reply, sounds hilarious! But yes it’s completely pointless as I think on the list of things in our daily modding struggles has one or two things above it ;)

It will probably break and render the case sealed at some point :D

Back
Top Bottom