Spider-Man (PS4)

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah they're randoms. No idea how they found me.

I wish there was a setting to block messages from strangers but to allow messages through friends of friends.

V F

V F

Soldato
How does one get the Landmark photo over at Upper East Side. The Raft.

IMG_20180909_085149.jpg

IMG_20180909_085153.jpg

IMG_20180909_085156.jpg

It can look very nice :D finding photo mode a bit addictive.

This was one heck of a fun mission.

Soldato
Zoom in with L2...

Just a minor nit pick but they could have at least made it so that you have to take a good photo or at least get the whole building in frame :D you can literally have your camera lens against the wall of the building and it will count :D I just ended up doing mine as I swung past. He used to be a photographer ffs ;)

Soldato
The story and action certainly take a turn in the last few hours, ending was surprisingly good as well. It did drag a little in the middle, a few too many almost identical battles and repetitive side missions but they could be skipped so can't complain too much.

Hard to see them being able to make a much better Spider-Man game though, kudos to Insomniac.

Associate
Does the game 'end' at the end or can you still explore NYC and get all the collectables?

Seem to be spending far too much time just swinging about collecting stuff and barely advancing the story!

V F

V F

Soldato
Chasing cars and more so trucks is extremely fun.

Especially quickly chasing Shocker over the city.
It felt like something straight out of living the cartoons and films.

Associate
They seemed to be a bit lazy on the runaway cars. When you land on the car the animation qte is exactly the same every time. At least have 2 or 3 different ways to do it. So far this is my only gripe.

Soldato
I wish there was a setting to block messages from strangers but to allow messages through friends of friends.

There is isn't there in the system settings? Or maybe that's just to allow from friends? I dunno.
I was getting spammed with messages from strangers to fake psn code links and such about 6 months ago, so did some research and turned the unknown messaging off. :)

Associate
Daft question but I'm looking at other peoples photos they've made and they all look stunning. Guessing they are done in Photomode right? I'm struggling to get a decent pose, is it a case of just pausing and going into the photomode or is there a quick way to capture the picture you want to edit?

Hopefully that makes sense.

Associate
They seemed to be a bit lazy on the runaway cars. When you land on the car the animation qte is exactly the same every time. At least have 2 or 3 different ways to do it. So far this is my only gripe.

There's 3 animations for stopping cars. One he catches it, second he webslings a building left and right and lands on the bonnet stopping with his legs and third he webslings twice the back of the car and pulls back.

V F

V F

Soldato
There is isn't there in the system settings? Or maybe that's just to allow from friends? I dunno.
I was getting spammed with messages from strangers to fake psn code links and such about 6 months ago, so did some research and turned the unknown messaging off. :)

That is correct. I'm in the settings now and it says, no one, Friends Only or Anyone. I had friends only before but when I was in group chats, those who wasn't on my friends list I couldn't see their messages. So I had to set it to Anyone. Which is the problem, I'm then open to spam but also suffer when invited to group chats if blocked out. There aint no win.

Back
Top Bottom