Destiny 2

Soldato
Wooo NF smashed with Staley and Rooster. We didn't think we would do it but managed to only wipe once at the mines and took the boss down without a single wipe!. Sleeper + Titan shields + Warlock healing rift + skill *cough* luck *cough*... :D:D:D.

Got the Warden's hand cannon which has some crazy range and impact. I think it would be a tickle off a two tap.

Caporegime
Wooo NF smashed with Staley and Rooster. We didn't think we would do it but managed to only wipe once at the mines and took the boss down without a single wipe!. Sleeper + Titan shields + Warlock healing rift + skill *cough* luck *cough*... :D:D:D.

Got the Warden's hand cannon which has some crazy range and impact. I think it would be a tickle off a two tap.
Well done, I tried it Sunday with a couple of clanmates and it took us over an hr to get past the mines bit to get to the final boss. Where after a few wipes we just gave up and called it a day.
Didn’t help that we were getting one shotted by ads. Also probably with all 3 of us at 510 didn’t help either.
What power level were u guys at??

Yep the trains bit was a tad difficult lol.

Soldato
IIRC I was around 513, Astaley was 510ish and Rooster was 520ish.

Most adds were destroying us but we use the circle strats for the mines (basically run around like a headless chicken and hope you don't get hit) and a pretty decent strat for the boss.

Basically we jumped down to the spot between two barriers near the opening in the boss room. Staley and Rooster (Titans) put up their barrier on the left and right. I put my healing rift down in the middle and started nailing the boss with Sleeper through Roosters void shield. When the shields went down we team shot any adds that got close and kept our grenades for "panic" moments. A bit of luck went our way as I had enough heavy ammo for ~ 18 sleeper shots.

It would have also really helped if I had actually paid attention to my own card and equipped ANY void weapons.....

Felt very much like a D1 NF.

Soldato
Just had a crazy run doing a Blind Well Tier 2. 3 Warlocks all using Well of radiance.. The overshields, buffs and orbs were hilarious. I thought my Pro was going to melt at one point the framerate absolutely tanked. :D:D

Back
Top Bottom