FIFA 19

Soldato
First year I’m not copping, I was way more impressed with the PES demo. The Fifa one just feels like a reskin of the past, a few good additions but it’s not enough to tempt me this year!

Online will just be vile as it is every year, is it too soon to talking about the scripting lol.

First time I won’t be copping a Fifa since I don’t know when!

Soldato
First year I’m not copping, I was way more impressed with the PES demo. The Fifa one just feels like a reskin of the past, a few good additions but it’s not enough to tempt me this year!

Online will just be vile as it is every year, is it too soon to talking about the scripting lol.

First time I won’t be copping a Fifa since I don’t know when!
Give it a week after launch till you have it :p

Soldato
No massive changes gameplay-wise as far as I can see - a different set of graphics here and there and it does feel like your players are trying to turn in a vat of porridge but much of a muchness in my opinion!

The Champions League inclusion will be welcome tho!

Soldato
Is there a way to buy fifa points for this before it launches? Wanted to do some trading in days up to games release.
I'm not sure if I buy them on 18 they carry over

Soldato
Nope only when you load fifa 19 up on your console. There’s no way to get fifa points on to fifa 19 until you have the game on your console. That’s assuming there is no loophole someone comes up with which has happened in the past.

Caporegime
I cringe so hard at some of these “I’m dropping £300 on UT day one” posts. I’ve seen a few on twitter claiming they’re dropping a grand on it, like it’s some kind of biggest dick contest.

People can do what they like with their money, but I think only mugs drop that sort of money on something like UT. You’re paying through the teeth for nothing really, just virtual cards. And no matter who you have, you’ll still get whopped by people better than you. Maybe I’m just getting old, but I can’t see it. I’ll spend a max of £20-£30 on day one. The thought of spending £200+ on virtual cards makes me feel nauseous.

Soldato
I cringe so hard at some of these “I’m dropping £300 on UT day one” posts. I’ve seen a few on twitter claiming they’re dropping a grand on it, like it’s some kind of biggest dick contest.

People can do what they like with their money, but I think only mugs drop that sort of money on something like UT. You’re paying through the teeth for nothing really, just virtual cards. And no matter who you have, you’ll still get whopped by people better than you. Maybe I’m just getting old, but I can’t see it. I’ll spend a max of £20-£30 on day one. The thought of spending £200+ on virtual cards makes me feel nauseous.

I'm dropping £300 on day one but if I only get crap players I might up my spending to £1000. That should get me some decent players. Hopefully an icon as well.

Soldato

I’ve been there and done it - one persons waste of money is another person enjoyment. Alcohol, cigarettes, latest iPhone, designer clothes could all be classed as a waste or personal indulgence.

Bit like fifa points, I’d probably do it again this year if they kept the bloody game the same instead of releases patches to "fix" things :p For me personally bridges were burnt last year so it’s a no from me this year and the coming years!

Soldato
Nope only when you load fifa 19 up on your console. There’s no way to get fifa points on to fifa 19 until you have the game on your console. That’s assuming there is no loophole someone comes up with which has happened in the past.
Cheers ill just wait till it launches fully then.

Soldato
If you’re dropping loads on it makes far more sense to get it early and get the top players and wait for the following Sunday after release. Then sell them you’ll make a lot of coins that’s what I did last year.

Made 2 million on Gullit alone.

Soldato
I'll drop £20 at most, which compared to you guys is nothing haha.

Never been good at trading, I usual decide what team to go with based on if I get a quality player from a league. Not good at making hybrids :(

I think the sqaud battles is a great way to earn coins and packs easily though

Soldato
My plan is to drop no money on it this time round, but I have gone for the ultimate edition as a starter - I really like the path to glory concept

If I was spending money on it I’d hammer draft in the first few weeks to get packs that way

See if I buckle or not

Soldato
I've never done a transfer before, so if I buy some now it will def woqqrk and will be able to use em on the app when that launches early?

I’ve been there and done it - one persons waste of money is another person enjoyment. Alcohol, cigarettes, latest iPhone, designer clothes could all be classed as a waste or personal indulgence.

Bit like fifa points, I’d probably do it again this year if they kept the bloody game the same instead of releases patches to "fix" things :p For me personally bridges were burnt last year so it’s a no from me this year and the coming years!

If you’re dropping loads on it makes far more sense to get it early and get the top players and wait for the following Sunday after release. Then sell them you’ll make a lot of coins that’s what I did last year.

Made 2 million on Gullit alone.

But how did you get gullit?

I’ve joined the dots for you :)

Back
Top Bottom