• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Associate
would love a SS if only for the sapphire glass but just can't justify the extra price. ordered the silver aluminium 44 with seashell sports loop. ETA early october

Just ordered the same model hopefully Apple will improve on the delivery date like they did with my original apple watch.

Cheers all

Commissario
OP
Anyone recommend good third party straps? Ordered a silver alu but want a black band to complement, too stingy to pay Apple prices though.
There's quite a few listed in here.

I actually haven't pre-ordered my watch today despite what I said. I'm away on holiday in a few weeks so am keeping a close eye on my cash. I'll probably buy when I get home.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Still showing for delivery next week, looking at the site note its mid to late October now for delivery. :eek:

Soldato
ordered mine at 6am EST (I'm in the USA) but i guess i should have got up earlier cos its already on a month back order.. I have a launch day Original Series Apple Watch, that has become slow and clunky. I made the mistake of splashing out extra on the SS Sapphire when i originally got it, and its worth nothing today. Mistake to go with the premium watch at the time. oh well. Looking forward to receiving my 44mm aluminium series 4, sometime in October. :D

Associate
ordered mine at 6am EST (I'm in the USA) but i guess i should have got up earlier cos its already on a month back order.. I have a launch day Original Series Apple Watch, that has become slow and clunky. I made the mistake of splashing out extra on the SS Sapphire when i originally got it, and its worth nothing today. Mistake to go with the premium watch at the time. oh well. Looking forward to receiving my 44mm aluminium series 4, sometime in October. :D
When the S3 came out i had a 2 month est date of shipping but after a week or so i got a shipping notification, Apple are pretty good at getting stuff out quick in my experience

Soldato

The price is offensive but the benefits of SS are massive for such an exposed device.

The ion x watches scratch far too easily and the micro scratches that build up over time look awful in comparison to the sapphire (that is still perfect after 4 years).

Also if you catch / knock an aluminium watch and it marks then your done for, whereas at least you can polish the SS and avoid it looking beat up.

Not to mention that SS looks so much better paired with smart clothing compared to the aluminium.

Back
Top Bottom