• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
I think mine would be £328 sterling so I wouldn't have to declare, but if I buy the wife one I'd pass to a work colleague to bring home the week after
Yes and you could even get an extra strap and still be under.

I picked up my series 3 in the US last year with a couple of straps. I’ve already started watching ebay to see what they sell for now. Seem to be around the £200 mark used which isn’t much less than I paid for it in the US.

Soldato
Im getting the 44mm cellular in black as thats all Vodafone seem to have, Coming from the original which ill be selling..Cant wait for this watch
Wow that will seem like a big jump, I'm gagging to get mine hoping to pick on up in Boston (US) apple store on the second week in October, hopefully I can just pick up there and then.

I might get the space grey 44mm GPS

Soldato
Well..no queue on Friday for me .. just ordered for delivery Friday for sg 44mm ..

Something came up for then so.. least I can still get on same day :)

Soldato
I’ve got Vitality life insurance and CIC. They had a deal going where you could get the S3 interest free, and the amount you paid each month depended on how much exercise you did.

Their website currently says they’ve stopped taking orders due to the Apple event, so I’m going to wait and see whether they do the same deal for the S4 or bin the whole promotion.

If they don’t continue the deal with the S4, I’ll just buy one from Apple.

Soldato
Getting close to the point I start getting very tempted by these. The fact it won't work with Three means it's a no from me... I'm not giving up my plan/unlimited data for a good price. It's cool that consumer tech is getting to the point that it'll help pick up serious health problems and lead to early intervention... and that's only going to get better.
Get the non cellular version? Cellular is point less if you have your phone with you all the time anyway.

Back
Top Bottom