• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce GTX1180/2080 Speculation thread

Associate
If it was the Titan NVidia would call it the Titan and charge extra for it.

NVidia are selling the 2080 Ti for £1099 which is less than the last few Titans, so definitely not positioned as the new Titan.
I'm surprised you haven't gone for one of these Kaap, seems far more interesting than recent Titan releases especially with all the new tech on board. Perhaps you know something the rest of us don't?

Soldato
Soldato
Associate
FWIW the retailer I bought my EVGA XC Ultra 2080 ti from has told me they will have stock on 20th and will ship it on 20th, so all things being well and DPD being able to find my new build house, I should have it on the 21st.

I ordered that exact same card and have the exact same email. Does this retailer start with s and end with n by any chance?

Soldato
OK at least we are starting to see something here. 50% increase is more than I expected.... I may order a 2080ti after all as I play exclusively in 4k

Back
Top Bottom