Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Soldato
Does anyone think pubg is better game overall?

Not enjoying this at all, just seems like cod on a bigger map.

Yet it does everything better then pubg.

Went in not bothered about the game but now want to grab it Day one...

This mode gets rid of the annoyances I have from PUBG. Looking forward to it!

Caporegime
PUBG is a far better game IMO.

But COD: Blackout just works, even in beta form.

PUBG is pretty shonky still, even at version 1.0. The frame rate is terrible compared to BLOPS 4

Soldato
I so wish I hated this game mode then I wouldn't be tempted to buy it. I'm finding it fun because it's not like a regular run around like a headless chicken COD multiplayer match. I have to check my surroundings, make decisions on whether I should engage the enemy or stalk them until I get a better opportunity all the while wondering if I'm also been stalked and watched from afar.

I'm still debating whether it's worth buying it just for this game mode, anyone else in the same boat?

Caporegime
Yep, I wouldn't play any other mode as COD isn't usually my thing.

Some of the perks you pick up (or whatever they call them) seems a bit useless though. Like 'Dead Silence' is great but 'Brawler' is rubbish

Don
Yeah dreadful, felt really shallow like a mobile game.

Have you played the competition ?

I wont be playing it anyway, i will stick to the standard mode.

I've been playing Fortnite for the past 6 months and I found Blackout a breath of fresh air. I could never get into PUBG, I didn't find it remotely entertaining, it also gets such an awful rep I have no reason to try it again.

Caporegime
See, i'm the opposite.

Fortnite runs wonderfully, but I hate the building aspect. Give me PUBG gameplay on Xbox One X with Fortnite performance/polish (4k/60hz) and i'll be made up.

I enjoy Blackout, but haven't had the heart in mouth moments you get in PUBG, even when it's been down to the wire (me vs 1 other player)

Soldato

No wonder Blackout runs like absolute arse. And you will ALWAYS receive damage from somebody no matter how high their ping is so you will get shot when you are very far behind cover :eek::confused:

Soldato
14 maps at launch (4 are remasters) and Nuketown :rolleyes: coming in November. Better than the pathetic 9 that WW2 shipped with.
  • Frequency: A covert listening station deep in the mountainous region of Hunan Province is being used to track strategic targets across the globe.
  • Contraband: Surveillance of an international arms smuggling operation has uncovered this shipping hub on a remote, uncharted island off the coast of Colombia.
  • Seaside: An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
  • Payload: A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by hostile forces attempting to steal a nuclear warhead.
  • Hacienda: A lavish vineyard estate situated on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a high-ranking crime syndicate boss.
  • Gridlock: A Japanese metropolis whose city center has been jammed up by a bank heist gone wrong.
  • Arsenal: Hostile covert ops on a manufacturing facility of a powerful North American military defense contractor means someone may have stolen the keys to the castle.
  • Icebreaker: A long lost Nuclear submarine in the Arctic houses a uranium supply which a Russian unit has come to salvage.
  • Morocco: Rebels in a small Moroccan village are using government military supply planes as target practice as they fly over the surrounding Sahara Desert.
  • Militia: Anti-government extremists backed covertly by a Russian cell are stockpiling weaponry in a remote region of Alaskan wilderness near the Bearing Strait.
  • Jungle: Black Ops Flashback – The heat is on as Cold War forces collide in the sweltering depths of the Vietnam jungle.
  • Slums: Black Ops Flashback – Street battles rage in head to head heat through the center of a run down Panama neighborhood.
  • Firing Range: Black Ops Flashback – US Forces gear up for red team/blue team combat exercises in this Guantanamo Bay military base.
  • Summit: Black Ops Flashback – Cold War surveillance is at its peak above the clouds in the mountaintop listening post in the Ural Mountains.

Back
Top Bottom