Black ops 4 open beta (pc)

Caporegime
Went in to duos with my 10 year old son today and we managed 3 top 5s including 1 win.

The graphics are not great but we got past that and it was actually quite fun.
The last COD i played for multiplayer purposes was cod 2 lol i did get infinte warfare to try the zombies for a tenner.

£32 quid on one site seems a decent price.
wouldn't pay £5 for this crap, it will be a near dead game on pc after a week I reckon

Associate
I played quite a bit of this last night and for me its no PUBG, but I still found it pretty fun I would play it when I just want a more casual round of BR and i think it will suit some of my friends more who can't cope with pubg.

The perks though need some work, I think they should be limited to 2 and have dedicated slots so that you have choose what you take and proximity looting needs to be implemented, also sounds needs to be better as I find the direction poor at times.

Associate
I played quite a bit of this last night and for me its no PUBG, but I still found it pretty fun I would play it when I just want a more casual round of BR and i think it will suit some of my friends more who can't cope with pubg.

The perks though need some work, I think they should be limited to 2 and have dedicated slots so that you have choose what you take and proximity looting needs to be implemented, also sounds needs to be better as I find the direction poor at times.

i like pubg but the desync and hit mechanics are unbelievable for a lot of people, its nice to actually shoot someone in this game and they die instead of them turning round and blasting you.

Associate
i like pubg but the desync and hit mechanics are unbelievable for a lot of people, its nice to actually shoot someone in this game and they die instead of them turning round and blasting you.

I agree on the desyncs (uninstalled pubg today after 1100 hours) but i found the TTK on blackout to be too high currently and hoping it gets tweaked. I put an entire clip into a guy from close range and he didn't go down lol.

Still, i will be moving on to blackout as it runs better and Desyncs in bg has been terrible. I still prefer bg weapons, loot and armour system though.

Back
Top Bottom