Need Advice On A New Tablet, £200 Give Or Take

Associate
My Mrs has been using a Nexus 7 for the past four years but it's on it's last legs. She wants one similar to the Nexus, so as long as she can visit and download games from Google game store or whatever it's called she will be happy.
Actually that is really all she uses it for ... Candy Crush type games and visiting a few websites.

I've looked on the Rain Forest but I've no idea what I am really looking for.

Soldato
Erm I think you either go fire 10 there's one for sale in the MM if you have access but buying new is fine too or if you can stretch a few more quid get her a Samsung tab s2 :) obviously the iPad is not an option unfortunately

EDIT the Samsung galaxy Tab A seem alright too but do search for refurbished or open box ones on the rainforest to save a few quid

Associate
OP
I had a look at the Google Chromebook's but I don't think she would go for one of them ( Thanks though muttclug )

The Samsung Galaxy Tab A or the S2 are on the radar for sure. She has been looking at these £100 Neocore Google Android Tablets but I'm not so sure as I am one of these you pay for what you get kind of guys.

Any good or am I right to be cautious?

Back
Top Bottom