• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Poll: Will you be buying a 2080Ti/2080/2070?

Which card will you be buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Were shipping 2080 today, we have also spare in stock on Palit, Zotac, Gigabyte and Asus. :)
Can you at least match the prices of your 2 biggest competitors..
Had one eye on the Asus but look what you did to the price of it. £115 cheaper elsewhere.
Of course you know this, but it just forces our hand to go elsewhere.

Soldato
Well, best of luck today to anyone who has preordered. Hope you get your cards soon and hope that the reviews at 2pm meet or exceed your expectations.

Soldato
Well, best of luck today to anyone who has preordered. Hope you get your cards soon and hope that the reviews at 2pm meet or exceed your expectations.
Hovering over the buy button on a 2080 waiting on reviews if it's at least faster than 1080ti but unfortunately not from here.

Way, way too much gouging going on, wouldn't expect my customers to buy from me in my line of work so certainly not going to give it to OcUK.

@Gibbo sort it out, your loyal customers are buying elsewhere £55 cheaper delivered tomorrow for the one I've got my eye on, it's not a few quid, that's a night out for me and the lad.

Caporegime
Hovering over the buy button on a 2080 waiting on reviews if it's at least faster than 1080ti but unfortunately not from here.

Way, way too much gouging going on, wouldn't expect my customers to buy from me in my line of work so certainly not going to give it to OcUK.

@Gibbo sort it out, your loyal customers are buying elsewhere £55 cheaper delivered tomorrow for the one I've got my eye on, it's not a few quid, that's a night out for me and the lad.
£55 cheaper is a night out for you and the lad? I need to start drinking where you live :D

Back
Top Bottom