• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

A single RTX 2080 ti vs 2 RTX 2080 in sli.

Soldato
I assume two RTX 2080s in SLI would not only be incredibly but draw a crazy amount of power. I'm sure they will out perform a single RTX 2080Ti but I wonder by how much.

The fact you can buy two 2080`s for the price of some 2080 Ti is also madness :D

Plus the 2080 are in stock, I spoke with NVidia today and they cant give any dates on 2080 Ti coming back into stock due to such high demand :eek:

Soldato
The fact you can buy two 2080`s for the price of some 2080 Ti is also madness :D

Plus the 2080 are in stock, I spoke with NVidia today and they cant give any dates on 2080 Ti coming back into stock due to such high demand :eek:

Slow manufacturing more likely. And given the size of the chip there are going to be many failed ones.

Soldato
if SLI scaling was as you'd expect then you would have a lot of power with 2x cards. However considering SLI scaling (and game profiles) have been awful in the last few years there's no reason to bother

Soldato
I've tried both SLI and Crossfire in my time, they're both just a huge pain in the rump, don't bother.

Unless you enjoy hours of frustration and wanting to smash your PC up with a hammer then just buy the best single card your budget will allow.

Back
Top Bottom