Destiny 2

Associate
Just seems a odd way to block the trophy though, ah well.

It's because the token grants you access to all the vanilla subclasses straight away rather than unlocking them through the standard grind during the story (which relied on a random drop of an artefact from Public Events or enemies to unlock a mission).

I'm guessing the token was meant for characters that were just under levelled but you may have had the subclasses unlocked on.

Shawrey

Soldato
It's because the token grants you access to all the vanilla subclasses straight away rather than unlocking them through the standard grind during the story (which relied on a random drop of an artefact from Public Events or enemies to unlock a mission).

I'm guessing the token was meant for characters that were just under levelled but you may have had the subclasses unlocked on.

Shawrey
True, seems like allot of complaints over it on there forum.

I know it would make getting the trophy easy but if you have done the game least once forcing your hand to repeat the process is harsh.

Soldato
Yes it is.

There's a good guide reddit that explains it. I can't figure out how to embed the link on my phone so just type reddit levelling guide forsaken into Google and its the first link.

Soldato
I love gambit! I did a match last night, just jumped in lowly level 27 haha.

Has the clan split off into two? @oweneades I remember playing games with you In the first one I'd love to do it again.

You surely remember my force powers :p I don't see you in ps4 clan

Soldato
Can someone give me the TLDR on Gambit i still don't get it.

1. I kill enemies and collect motes
2. Deposit them into a machine and make a blocker? What is this?
3. Bosses/primeval spawn, do we just kill them?
4. I know to kill invading players.

Associate
Can someone give me the TLDR on Gambit i still don't get it.

1. I kill enemies and collect motes
2. Deposit them into a machine and make a blocker? What is this?
3. Bosses/primeval spawn, do we just kill them?
4. I know to kill invading players.
Sending a blocker spawns an 'add' (usually a taken knight/phalanx/ogre) next to the enemy teams mote banking machine which prevents them from banking motes until they've killed it. You might notice sometimes when you're playing you'll go to bank some motes but you can't as the machine is down in the floor with a taken enemy by it. You can send three different types of blockers depending on how many motes you deposit (5 motes, 10 motes or 15 motes), the more motes, the bigger the blocker and bigger the hindrance you cause to the other team.

When your team deposits a total of 75 motes, you spawn your team's primeval, first team to kill their primeval wins.

Soldato
I love gambit! I did a match last night, just jumped in lowly level 27 haha.

Has the clan split off into two? @oweneades I remember playing games with you In the first one I'd love to do it again.

You surely remember my force powers :p I don't see you in ps4 clan

I think the clans are split out atm.

You should be on my friends list though. :)

Soldato
I think the clans are split out atm.

You should be on my friends list though. :)
I do, I'll be going online later tonight though I stopped playing long ago so it's left me miles behind now so playing catch up, had couple drops for gear at 503 can't use it mind.

Also have a masterworks gun which I'm using atm not sure if decent though

Soldato
It's pretty weird coming back into D2 having not played it all, but having 1000+ hours in D1.

Lots of nice improvements to the missions, UI, characters, graphics look great. Forgot how great the sound and gunplay is still. Playing the story it feels like a proper Bungie game, suitably epic so far.

Feels like there's a lot more to do than D1?

Soldato
What happened with the clan?

Everyone left.

I've jumped back to the original ocuk one for now but they haven't even hit the first level on the clan banner yet.

Soldato
What happened with the clan?

Everyone left.

I've jumped back to the original ocuk one for now but they haven't even hit the first level on the clan banner yet.
It split off into another it was a dumb idea imo when it happened, I now have zero idea what the other one is called

Back
Top Bottom