I want to buy one ultra case which to buy;

Associate
  1. I want one ultra case for to have big space for hard disks also to have space for psu and for grafigs cards in the future I will put one more grafigs card also to have space for water cooling this water cooling which I have now is nepton 240 and in the future I will buy one custom cooling, also to have tempered glass to have very good front panel

Also to have a lot of new stuff and varientys and comforts

So which to. buy from these 2
    Coolermaster c700p or Coolermaster cosmos 2 universary edition;
    Which are the advantages and the disadvantages from these 2;

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

I want one ultra case for the most things

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

My budget is 370 euros
    I don't have problem with the money
    I want to buy one very beautiful case
    Also I want to have tempered glass

Also in this case I want to fit all the kind of motherboard
What is the difference between Coolermaster c700p and Coolermaster cosmos 2 universary edition;
Which from these 2 you believe is better in all the things ;

Can you help me please

Does c700p and Coolermaster cosmos 2 universary edition have good airflow;

I am interesting to buy one from these 2 cases

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Have you considered the Phanteks Evolv X?

9 HDD mounts, 7 SSD mounts, huge radiator capacity, can fit a second ITX system with dedicated GPU mount (Phanteks do a dual system PSU too, and it’s absolutely beautiful.

I have space restrictions for my setup (goes inside my desk) otherwise this would be the case I’d get. For me it’s sort of the pinnacle of what cases have become. I remember my first no beige case, a anodised black Lian Li, it was something special. The new Evol X really recaptures that feeling of awe, it’s quite the achievement imo.

Associate
OP
So which is better in all terms ;

C700 or cosmos 2 universary edition;

I don't like phanteks cases

C700 p has a lot of space for everything;

Disks
Grafigs cards
Custom cooling
Psu
Motherboard
Cpu
;ssd

Can you tell me please ;

Ι don't know which to buy from these 2
C700 or cosmos 2;

Ι have one another question
What is the difference between the old Coolermaster cosmos 2 in 2013 with the cosmos 2 universary edition 2017;

Can you answere me in all these questions please; because I don't know which to buy from these 2

Do you believe that both of these 2 cases are very good in all the things ;

Associate
OP
Space, airflow, technology;, panels design;

What you mean my friend;

I am asking some questions for these 2 cases
I don't have problem with the money

I am asking which is better in all the things my friend

If someone has c700p or cosmos 2 I want to help me please and to give me some informations for these 2 cases

Soldato
you dont help me

you dont tell me if these 2 cases are good or no

Listen fella. You need to make your posts a little more explanatory, and you need to EDIT posts rather than keep making new ones. On page one you have seven separate posts in a row, without a single reply. It’s hard to read and the mods won’t appreciate it either.

Tell us what you want from your case: all the things that are important, the hardware you want to fit, watercooling/AIO/Air, drives etc

Then we can tell you which case is better. The case that is best is different for each person. We need to know what your requirements are, so we can say which is best for you.

Last edited:
Soldato
^^ he wants one Ultra case, duh :p

OP did you ever decide which optical drive was better? I mean, optical drives are such a commodity item now that apart from format supported and form factor, there's **** all between them

Associate
OP
in this case i will put 3 hardisks drives, also i will, put one ssd.. i will, put my 477ok with asus z87 deluxe. and one bluray recorder and also i will put my coolermaster nepton 240 but in the future i will put one custom cooling.

AND ONE NEW SOUNDCARD.
also i will put my asus 780 gtx card but in some months i will put 2 new cards 280 rtx..

also i have one psu 1500 coolermaster watt..

also i wil put later in 1 year new motherboard and new cpu.
for this i am asking c700p and coolermaster are big for space??? for to put aLL THESE THINGS??

ALSO THESE 2 CASES CAN TAKE ALL THE KIND AND SIZE OF MOTHERBOARDS??

SO WHICH ARE THE ADVATANAGES And the disaADVANTAGES FOR THESE 2 CAse?>?>

c700p and cooler master universary edition?

do these 2 cases have good airflow?

in these 2 cases can it feet all the kind of watercooling??? or customs solutions??

Last edited:
Soldato
Watching reviews of these two cases will answer almost all of these basic questions, they will also give you a visual representation of the installs to give you a better understanding of the two cases. So that’s what I would recommend you do before posting any further.

You still haven’t specified what form factor you want for the motherboard, but I’m assuming it’s ATX / E-ATX.

Soldato
you dont know from these 2 which is better??

c770p or cosmos 2 universary edition??

Which is better; Audi or BMW?

Do you see what you are asking? It is the same as asking the above question. It’s down to which one you like, and which fits your needs best.

Which do you like the look of more? The c770p, or the Cosmos 2?

When I get home I will happily research the two cases to see which might suit your needs better, but not if you aren’t willing to do some research yourself too. Have you looked at any reviews yet, as I have suggested?

Associate
OP
yes i did and i found both cases very good

the most reviews say good things

but please when you get home can you do one research for the two cases please??

Soldato
For me, there are significantly better cases out there, but if the choice absolutely must be between the two, then get the c700p. It is a new case, rather than a revamped version of a very old one. The c700p has better internals, RGB lighting and a new, streamlined construction. You have options to invert the motherboard and many of the modern features we’ve come to expect at the premium level.

Both will house your hardware, both will suit future expansions, both will cool well, both have tempered glass, both are bloody enormous.

One thing to bear in mind is that I believe the RGB controls are housed in the single 5 1/4” drive bay on the c700p. Therefore you will need to remove the the controller (for fans too I think) in order to fit an optical drive.

If I’m going to be frank, I think having an optical drive is a strange choice in 2018. Were I in your position, I would opt for the c700p and purchase an external drive; plugging it in when the need arises, or leaving it connected and sat on my desk. The former is what I do, but the only time I use it is for older relatives who receive photographs on CD and want them printed / on their phone. It’s an antiquated, verging on obsolete, medium for anything but Blu-rays which, in my opinion, belong only on the TV anyway.

So that’s my advice. Ultimately it’s your decision, and it’s your responsibility to take whatever advice you receive, and choose what’s right for you. None of us can know for sure because you’re the one that has to live with it.

I think the only questions you need to be asking yourself are:
  • Do I really need an internal optical drive? or
  • Can I live with an external drive?
  • Am I willing to remove and relocate the controller from the single bay in the c700p? and
  • If I’m removing the RGB controller anyway, would it be better to get the cosmos II, which has an available optical drive bay as standard?
Ask yourself those questions, answer them, and I’m sure you’ll end up with “one ultra case”. I really hope that helps, and answers every single one of your questions, completely.

Good luck my infuriating friend, I hope you enjoy whichever you choose.

Back
Top Bottom