****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
I've been playing casually since 2011 and it's the only game I really play. I have to much time invested to quit and I feel I have to at least complete all the tech trees.

Player base is concerning, never see the 200k EU server populations like a couple of years ago. Maybe they will consolidate EU1 and EU2 like they did in the USA?

Player base is concerning, never see the 200k EU server populations like a couple of years ago. Maybe they will consolidate EU1 and EU2 like they did in the USA?

There is a good reason for this, WG have never really paid any attention to their western audiences, meaning things are not tailored to them. Therefore, a lot of them are giving up. Saying that, I don't think the game will die that soon though.

Soldato
RU alone can keep them alive to be fair.

I actually had a slight relapse, downloaded it and played once to get that Polish tankette thing. Uninstalled right after but feel filthy AF :p

Soldato
Not far off the 40% discount, don't think I'll go any further. The reward tank actually looks okay, just wish it did around 280 damage with slower reload (maybe).

Soldato
So the AX - really don't feel like paying 25 odd quid for it. Is it worth it ?

T67 - is about the most OP tank tier-for-tier on the right map with decent camo. One of my absolute faves...... My total damage was only 200 less than the rest of my team put together !

8iU6CJ8.jpg

Soldato
I made it to 80% off...paid the £10.66 for it...was ok...but I am a little tired now :)

80% off !! that's some commitment well done !

@Hodders : Yeah the T67 is great fun, however when I originally bought it I was a truly awful player and it's taken me a while to get the stats up to where they should be. Brilliant little TD!

Associate
I've been playing again the last couple of weeks. Managed 40% off the Caernarvon AX, but decided I wasn't going to buy it anyway because it's something I'll hardly ever play considering I'd finished the British Heavy line before the Super Conqueror was added and believe it or not I only use the FV215b now, and that is a very rare occurrence. Don't think I've touched the Super Conqueror since a week after its release.

What I have decided though is that I'm probably going to finish each tank line I'm working on at the moment that is tier 5 and above and then I'll probably call it quits for good. So that leaves me with grinding for the M48, Jpz. E100 and Obj. 268 v4. I also still haven't gone back through the T-10 to get the Obj. 277, but I probably won't bother with that because I've never been a fan of the T-10. Same with the IS-M.

Grinding all of this stuff without a premium account is pretty slow going unfortunately.

Soldato
Well that was nice - managed to get the "we salute you" 15k xp mission bonus to apply to one of my most meh tanks. Plus the 1.25x xp for tooning.

TVP-VTU is one of those tanks that I'm just not interested in eliting. So no engine upgrades, just tracks and then the turret/gun that is on the path to the Skoda T50.

SEVENTEEN THOUSAND XP - WooHoo !

Oqcv6xq.jpg v

Soldato
nice ^

Well I've just unlocked the OBJ 430U !! finally !! .... had to use all my free XP about 100k ;p Now the grind to obtain the 5 million credits I'm short for it starts :(

Soldato
nice ^

Well I've just unlocked the OBJ 430U !! finally !! .... had to use all my free XP about 100k ;p Now the grind to obtain the 5 million credits I'm short for it starts :(
Why did you unlock it if you still had credits to grind?

I'd have stuck with the daily doubles.

I hardly ever play t10. Don't know why really, should enjoy the 3/5/7 from the top end for a change!

Soldato
Why did you unlock it if you still had credits to grind?

I'd have stuck with the daily doubles.

I hardly ever play t10. Don't know why really, should enjoy the 3/5/7 from the top end for a change!

The main reason for early unlock was so I didn't use the free xp on a different tonk!

I have about seven 50% 1-2 hour credit boosters and earning 500-700k in an hour isn't too hard so give or take a week or two I should be able to buy it.

Soldato
Brilliant - shiny new tank. Best thing about most T10s is no stock grind.

Where abouts do most people play? I tend to enjoy T4/5 the most - always make credits, less gold spam and easier to shrug off a bad game. T10 is just a gold of go home kind of affair, plus you still get the same idiots all lemming trains and bad teams.

Had a team the other night - my team had TWO green players, every other player was 49% or less including two of our 3 T10 top tiers that had <46% w.r. The other team had just 2 red players, all others were green. The result a 15-2 roflstomp. 3/5/7 is bad enough but how hard would it be to simply balance the teams just slightly once the MM had chosen the 30 players.

I really don't understand why I keep playing. Mind you I haven't given WG a penny for over 18 months so feel pretty good about that at least.

Back
Top Bottom