***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Permabanned
Ah, OK. I guess I'll have to have two flavours on the go at once then.
hmm 2 ? got to fast tech get 2 more really cheap squonk mods (look for end of line there like £5-6 ) and have at least 3 on the go .. daily !!
if they last 6 months it's like 1 pack of cigs
iv'e got 1 for work custard with a fruit topper ..so 1 bottle custard then 3 fruit flavour so when I fill the bottle with custard a different fruit flavour go's in the top.. change the cotton done ..
at home I have another 3 cheap ass and one special sqounk I rotate hr'ly .. keeps the flavours fresh

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Mixed this last night as a quick two flavour mix, pretty good tbh:

CAP Sweet Strawberry - 4%
FA Dragonfruit - 2%

FlavourArt's take on dragonfruit is a lot better than TFA's imo.

This would probably taste decent with 0.75% Koolada as well.

Associate
Who are the go-to battery sellers these days. I've used torchy before, and another from ebay but I can't think of the name for the life of me and my ebay purchase page says unavailable.
FYI . LG HG2 18650 is my battery of choice for the istick pico as they last ages.
Willing to listen if someone can reccomend better alternatives. I usually vape at around 25 watts, dual coil 0.6 ohm.

Permabanned
Who are the go-to battery sellers these days. I've used torchy before, and another from ebay but I can't think of the name for the life of me and my ebay purchase page says unavailable.
FYI . LG HG2 18650 is my battery of choice for the istick pico as they last ages.
Willing to listen if someone can reccomend better alternatives. I usually vape at around 25 watts, dual coil 0.6 ohm.
I'm a 30q user .. but there both great batteries

Gee

Gee

Soldato

Fogstar. Discount code planetofthevapes15 should give you 15% off.

30Q/HG2/VTC6 - all good batteries for your needs.

Associate
Thanks for the help and the discount code.
Just ordered 2 VTC6 just because they're a different colour.

How long do you guys keep your batteries?
I must have around 6 30Qs thats over 2 years old and 2 HG2s that are about a year old.
I can notice the older batteries dont hold their charge as long as the newer batteries.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Soldato
I know the OBS Engine is old now (the original version) and I hated the look of it when it was current, but then I developed a like for its look. So I bought one in gold from ebay, brand new and verified authentic with my scratch code, which I received yesterday.

I got it vaping nicely now and this is the best RTA I've ever owned. Classy looking, and not too tall. Love it!

But I had issues with my first build. A ****load of juice in my mouth and most of it pouring out of the drip tip! I had used the two twisted kanthal coils that came with it but my 50w mod said low res so I removed one coil and it accepted 0.3 ohms.

I thought the leaking was poor wicking but it seemed to be due to the two exposed juice holes that weren't covered by the second coil and wick. I didn't realise that you can't do single coils on this deck.

So I used my SS 317L and built two 8 wrap coils with 3mm inner diameter, and I also stuffed the wicks further into the holes almost touching the bottom of the juice well. So good not to have anymore juice leaking on my hands as with all my previous tanks.

You may be wondering why I'm still using a 50w mod. I had ordered two 230w mods and two RTAs from FT at the end of May which Royal Fail never delivered. That was 2 shipments gone missing. Believe it or not, it's taken till now for FT to finally be able to replace them. I've asked them to just send one item and if it still doesn't get to me, to refund me the rest. So the Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 is winging it's way to me now. Hopefully it'll arrive and then I'll ask them to send the rest. Oh yeah, the screen on my mod has gone misty and won't clear up. It looks like trapped condensation or something.

Last edited:
Soldato
Long time no see.

Had an extremely rough 3 months or so (bad break up, kids involved etc...) And am back on a 30 a day habit after 3 years without.

It seems so daft but never thought smoking could bring me the calm it has even though I hate it.

Need to have a splurge on a new rta and move up from the 1mg I was on up to 6mg or so to break the habit again, any recommendations?

Soldato
Long time no see.

Had an extremely rough 3 months or so (bad break up, kids involved etc...) And am back on a 30 a day habit after 3 years without.

It seems so daft but never thought smoking could bring me the calm it has even though I hate it.

Need to have a splurge on a new rta and move up from the 1mg I was on up to 6mg or so to break the habit again, any recommendations?

Hi mate. Sorry to hear about your situation. Were the ciggies about the nicotine or just the mental thing about smoking and the smell of burning tobacco?

I would say 1mg is pretty low and perhaps not satisfying nicotine cravings enough, maybe that's why you went back to smoking. 3mg is more than enough to satisfy my nicotine cravings and I've never needed a cigarette again. I really miss the ritual of rolling up and the lovely smell of cutters choice but fortunately haven't touched a ciggie since 2013. And my flat still smells great since redecorating after quitting :D

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Long time no see.

Hope you're good bro!. Pulse 80W here with an Entheon RDA (clone) off FT. Haven't touched an RTA since.

Permabanned
Thanks for the help and the discount code.
Just ordered 2 VTC6 just because they're a different colour.

How long do you guys keep your batteries?
I must have around 6 30Qs thats over 2 years old and 2 HG2s that are about a year old.
I can notice the older batteries dont hold their charge as long as the newer batteries.

Lion batteries are good for thousands of cycles, so daily usage should last years. Mine always get thrown away because they’re tatty as hell and risk shorting. I could just tidy them up but meh, new shiny.

Associate
Lion batteries are good for thousands of cycles, so daily usage should last years. Mine always get thrown away because they’re tatty as hell and risk shorting. I could just tidy them up but meh, new shiny.

Fogstar do some pretty useful wrap kits with new insulators and everything so you can spruce up your old batteries. Just stick a new insulator ring on the top and shrink a new wrap on the battery with a hairdryer.

Back
Top Bottom