*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
Really needs that extra £55 to be competitive though, i just did a quote and it offered me £38 for my day one X1 with Kinect!

Absolutely, if it's something old and generally of little value though it seems worth it. I'd be lucky to get £30 for my 360 S at Game on trade-in, and if I sold it via the MM I'd be stuck for postage costs. This is by far the best amount I'll get for it!

Caporegime
LOL someone has been looking at HotUKDeals.. ;)

Indeed, it's pretty rubbish these days though as a lot of stuff gets upvoted that barely anyone can buy or the items have been cheaper before :(

Will be off to Asda in a mo to check if they have any lol

There's not a chance any of them will have any now, it was the specific boxed bundle with FC5, people were calling stores last night and I'd wager pretty much every store in the country has been called or visited since then.

Permabanned
just a bit of an head up.

u got my son 3 x 2500(+300) vbuck codes from CDkeys for PS4 each code cost £13 when i redeemed the codes on PSN it gave my £60 to spend on PSN and no the vbucks.
i dont know if this will work for all people but its worth a go if you buying anything. i just got £21 for free

Soldato
I'm literally looking at this deal right now but wondering about warranty, would Microsoft be happy with a UK warranty claim from a Swiss Purchase?

Soldato
I’m not sure to be honest, GAME UK has a good deal up as well with an extra game and NowTV pass.
Yes just spotted that one, not interested in FIFA but I can go next door to CEX and they'll give me £37 for it which brings it down to a little over £360 for the console and Tomb Raider, not bad at all.

Caporegime

fez

fez

Caporegime
How safe are the likes of CD-Keys etc?

RDR2 is showing as 40Euros for a download code from Play-Start.com which works out at £35 so £15 cheaper than Amazon.

Haven't used any of those websites before though.

Or anywhere else good for RDR2 and FH4?

I don't game as much as I used to but cd-keys were great 10+ years ago and I have used them periodically since then and they have always been great.

Soldato
I just tried purchasing some codes from them, transaction failed but they still took my money, was a bit worried at first but not long after I got a refund.
must have been some glitch. Even so it makes me feel like just buying from the XB dash when things like that happen.

Back
Top Bottom