Xbox One X

Soldato
Anyone know how much Game offer for an Xbox One 500gb with the kinect module for trade in?

Thinking of pre-ordered a bundle with Forza/RDR2 but wondering whether i'm better selling and buying elsewhere or not.

Also do bundled games come as discs or downloads generally?

Caporegime
Anyone know how much Game offer for an Xbox One 500gb with the kinect module for trade in?

Thinking of pre-ordered a bundle with Forza/RDR2 but wondering whether i'm better selling and buying elsewhere or not.

Also do bundled games come as discs or downloads generally?

£103 credit for the console and £6 credit for the Kinect.

If you also have a CEX nearby you can sometimes play one off against the other as well.

Associate
Is anyone having luck buying from foreign stores ?

Trying to get Fifa 19 ultimate edition from Argentina for £40, but no luck.I purchased a game from the turkey store without a problem in August !

Associate
Anyone seen the Tweet from Xbox they are finally adding full support for Keyboard and Mouse to the Xbox, it will be down to Devs to implement it in games etc, its caused a lot of whining from "competitive gamers" who said it gives an unfair advantage against people who only use controllers. I can see the issue, but if Devs dont implement them for FPS shooters then it's all good, and its just the XIM or whatever its called users you need to worry about then.

But for me the main thing is KB and Mouse support means a better setup for MMORPGS etc, i played a lot of ESO on my Xbox but always found it limited as many people didnt use voice comms, and most didnt know you could plug a keyboard in and chat, although it was a bit buggy still. And it means better chance for upcoming MMORPGS to get an Xbox one Port as well :)

In my humble opinion it is a good thing.

Caporegime
Anyone seen the Tweet from Xbox they are finally adding full support for Keyboard and Mouse to the Xbox, it will be down to Devs to implement it in games etc, its caused a lot of whining from "competitive gamers" who said it gives an unfair advantage against people who only use controllers. I can see the issue, but if Devs dont implement them for FPS shooters then it's all good, and its just the XIM or whatever its called users you need to worry about then.

But for me the main thing is KB and Mouse support means a better setup for MMORPGS etc, i played a lot of ESO on my Xbox but always found it limited as many people didnt use voice comms, and most didnt know you could plug a keyboard in and chat, although it was a bit buggy still. And it means better chance for upcoming MMORPGS to get an Xbox one Port as well :)

In my humble opinion it is a good thing.

No idea why comp gamers are moaning, they will jump on that bandwagon the moment it is supported.

They didn't **** and moan when they were slaying people with their SCUF controllers.

Soldato
So Microsoft have given the power to the developers. And the developers should give the power to end users. If they're going to allow M&KB users in console games then I need a toggle switch to say whether I want to play with them or not. Anything non-competitive I don't really care, but I don't want to be pitted against them.

Soldato
An FPS with keyboard and mouse on a console will be excellent. Same hardware, same framerate, what's not to like? I gave up the PC hardware thing a couple of years ago, far too expensive. I can see loads of people jumping ship once this is up and running. Think I'll invest in a CouchMaster to go with it. As long as it's K&M vs K&M then I don't see a problem at all...very happy at the prospect to be honest.

Soldato
An FPS with keyboard and mouse on a console will be excellent. Same hardware, same framerate, what's not to like? I gave up the PC hardware thing a couple of years ago, far too expensive. I can see loads of people jumping ship once this is up and running. Think I'll invest in a CouchMaster to go with it. As long as it's K&M vs K&M then I don't see a problem at all...very happy at the prospect to be honest.

What’s not to like? The fact that you’ll have an unfair advantage. I have no issues if I’m able to choose if I want to play against kb&m user or not.

Back
Top Bottom