Photoshop request

Caporegime
Avoid the inevitable GD silliness :p. Done some photos for a friend's wedding but my PS skills are limited. Is removing the Enterprise van from these pictures feasible? And if so, could I kindly ask if someone could have a go or point me in the right direction for the best tool/method to do so. Thanks :)

ngac68.jpg

1z3nprt.jpg

15hmubo.jpg

RAWs on standby at home.

Soldato
Normally you have to post such requests in GD but not sure if this is still allowed, you usually have a better chance of success that someone will see it and "fix" it for you.

tnx

tnx

Associate
Get them to dress up in the same wedding outfits and go take new pics. Same place but with nowt in the background.

Associate
I'd cut around both bride and groom and copy onto another layer. Make this layer the very top but make it invisible until the end.

Then i would try and copy the bushes just right of the van in the first pic and try to copy it in a way that covers the van and car (dont worry about covering over the people in this layer). If this isn't possible i would either find a bush to replicate and blend into the photo or go take another photo of it to blend in.

For the other photos I'd just bring the greyish grass further back so it covers the cars or use the pattern tool on the bush

Soldato
Why did you get them to stand in front of the van, it's photography 101 to avoid something like that. Also, in the third photo the van has reversed toward the happy couple. :p

I know I'm not helping much, but they are seriously bad wedding photos.

Caporegime
OP
:(

Haha I know it's not ideal, as soon as I took a few there - knew I would regret it.

They wanted some pics of them walking up that path up to where the guests were further ahead ready to throw the confetti. I had started taking a few as they were chatting and one or two actually came out really nicely (bar the van). And the other direction had the sun beating down, fortunately there a few good ones of them far enough up the path and at the confetti throwing part of the path.

Probably going to post a critique my work thread soon so we have some good contenders :D:o. Definitely learned a few things from that day lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom