Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Please please fix those wheels.

Haha I see the love for the drug dealer wheels is not showing in this thread.

Always had it planned to be done. 0930 tomorrow and there booked in.

Does anyone have a link where I could find the original colour so it can be matched? i don't know the name but I found a model in the original colour:

43614598164.481621040.IM1.MAIN.750x1000_A.1000x750.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep spot on, Grade 4 interior B (standard, no cig burns etc).

My biggest challenge is finding OEM parts. Buying an ashtray from New Zealand wasn't cheap. I'm currently on the hunt for a replacement drivers seat belt as mine is quite frayed.
nice example then :) i swear someone was making aftermarket belts now. i think it was continental.

Caporegime
That Skyline looks superb, you did well buying that!

As for my post, I don't really know where else to put this so I'll just pop it in here. Yesterday I spent the day driving the stupidest car I've ever driven, my boss's GLS 63 AMG. Now at first I wasn't driving, someone else was, and at one point he floored it unexpectedly and my head almost fell off. The unexpected acceleration was brutal, to the point where I was in a crap state of discomfort. Now don't get me wrong, I love fast stuff, but you just don't expect something the size of a Sprinter and the weight of a London bus to haul ass like that. It'll do 0-60 in 4.6, has almost 600bhp and 600 lb/ft of twist. All 7 seats fold electrically, it has every option you could possibly think of and yet I can't think of a worse way to blow over £100k. You could easily buy a comfy 7 seater and a sporty toy for that money, quite why this thing exists is beyond me (popular in China apparently).

What I will say is that the noise is absolutely ridiculous, complete asbo wagon.

I asked my boss why he didn't simply go for a diesel, his answer? "diesel is bad for the environment" :D

Top bloke, multi-billionaire too. This is the same guy who has a genuine, original Porsche Speedster just sitting under a tarp in his storage area gathering dust.

This is the best vid of that epic noise I could find:

Soldato
Had a go of one of those a while ago, it was a Brabus tuned one, either 700 or 800 BHP, can’t remember for sure.

I absolutely loved it and would buy one tomorrow if I had the money. The sound and acceleration were ridiculous :D

Back
Top Bottom