Spider-Man (PS4)

Associate
Just completed the main story. What an amazing game! 9/10 from me. Truly stunning Gfx on my Sammy KS8000. Blown away just swinging round NY for the last time at early morning. A technical masterpiece in many ways. CEX are giving £40 so will have only cost me £7.99! Probably gonna wait till AC odyssey unless I go for TR.

Associate
Finished the main story last night, showing as 80% complete.

Brilliant, brilliant game, looks stunning in HDR on my big Panny as well. One of the best games I've played for some time, really immersive.

Looking forward to getting up to 100% or as close as I can get before RDR2 draws me in!

Associate
Just finished the main story.

2nd half of the story was excellent, 1st half was just so boring and seemed to just drag. No desire to do any of the side missions.

Overall thought it was a good game, mainly for the second half/last act.

For me not worth all the hype it's had

Associate

2nd half of the story was excellent, 1st half was just so boring and seemed to just drag. No desire to do any of the side missions.

I agree with all that. I would give it 8/10 , way over hyped but heck that's what sells games.

Soldato

I enjoyed pretty much all of the story - unfortunately a few of the big boss fights were crap, especially the final one - far too repetitive, they made it look good but the gameplay was dire for it.

V F

V F

Soldato
I enjoyed pretty much all of the story - unfortunately a few of the big boss fights were crap, especially the final one - far too repetitive, they made it look good but the gameplay was dire for it.

What I'd like to know is why they made the bosses so easy on Spectacular. The only challenging parts were the Sabel guys in the jetpacks. Not one, 4 - 6 in a group as they drop those red traps and/or laser you. They were harder than the bosses.

V F

V F

Soldato
There was a mix-up with the latest update for Marvel’s Spider-Man this week, but v1.08 is available now. This patch actually bundles v1.07 in as well, and it includes an absolute slew of free new features, including New Game + and Ultimate difficulty. It also incorporates support for the exclusive’s first expansion pack, The Heist, which is due out next week.

Other noteworthy improvements include the ability to rotate layers in Photo Mode, while fresh frames and stickers have been added to the suite. Additionally, a shortcut to Photo Mode has been binded to the left button on the d-pad. We’ve included the full patch notes below – take a look and let us know whether you’ll be firing the game up.

• New Features
    • Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist” story pack.
    • Added New Game Plus.
    • Added Ultimate difficulty.
    • Added the ability to rotate layers in Photo Mode.
    • Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
    • Added a shortcut option to trigger Photo Mode via the left button.
  • Fixes and Updates
    • Tuned Friendly combat difficulty based on player feedback.
    • Added a max health cap of 250 and normalized players.
    • Added a potential solution for a crash related to graphical artifacting.
    • Addressed an issue where players could respawn inside a building in the Financial District.
    • Addressed an issue where animation during cinematics could break due to hard drive streaming.
    • Addressed an issue where pedestrians would disappear for a frame in the distance.
    • Addressed an issue where combat music would persist in the open world after completing a Sable Base.
    • Addressed various additional issues.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/10/spider-man_ps4_adds_brand_new_features_with_1_08_patch

https://gearnuke.com/marvels-spider-man-reference-puddle-gate-new-update/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom