**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
I'm considering the Note 5 Global version as my next phone, probably on the Three Network. The only thing i am worried about is if it will work ok in the US as i have trips later in the year.

Associate
A couple of years ago I bought a Redmi Note 4 thanks to advice I got from this thread and it's been fantastic. I'm looking to replace it now and I'm after something in the same price range ~£130-140. What's my best option now?

Soldato
Pocophone F1 turned up today for my girlfriend. She's got it to replace an iphone 6 so the next few days could be interesting but she seems to like it so far.

Appear to have no customs fees too which is a bonus.

Caporegime
Pocophone F1 turned up today for my girlfriend. She's got it to replace an iphone 6 so the next few days could be interesting but she seems to like it so far.

Appear to have no customs fees too which is a bonus.

Still waiting for mine! My 6S currently has no backlight which makes it slightly challenging to use.

Soldato
It would have been here earlier but the delivery person was sick so turned from Saturday to Yesterday... She seems to be happy with it which is good. Notch is odd to me, but she seems to like it.

Back
Top Bottom