ZOLTAN

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
The pain of my losses has never left me, although over time it's become easier to deal with normal life again.

I can't even contemplate how severe a loss like yours will have been, only wish with all my heart that you have been able to rediscover and enjoy some of the simple pleasures in life that fade so easily under such a dark cloud. The little things that pop into our awareness once in a while to show us how special and magical life can be.
No it does not get easier but you do learn to live with it.
Its something you never get over there's not a day I don't think of him.

Associate
Don't post a lot but I've noticed the anniversary post pop up over the years and can remember at the time the sad news of your sons passing. It seems like no time, honestly find it hard to believe it was 14 years ago but yet I can't even begin to imagine how that has been for yourself and the family. That sig is very memorable as well, always puts a smile on my face.

Soldato
RIP Zoltan. Like others have said I can't believe it's been 14 years. Thank you for keeping up the tradition and helping to keep his memory alive on these forums.

Caporegime
A far few tipples duly had - whilst watching a dire Liam Neeson film - last night.
Until the next time where due honour will be paid again, again you have - as a parent myself - my upmost of thoughts.

Permabanned
Heya Z's dad... I am sorry I missed the thread this year. Just sat with a beer on a Sunday evening before heading to bed. Have raised my glass to your son and I am glad his memory lives on in you. I think you do a fantastic thing in remembering him every year and I am sure your son is more than proud of his old man :)

Soldato
RIP Zoltan,

Always comes around to fast, a reminder to make the extra effort in your own life, you just never know what is around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom