Auxiliary/fog/daytime running lights

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You sir have a portable sun on the front of your bike! Looks great. How to you rate the sound bomb?

I still haven’t got round to getting lights yet. Spent all of my bike budget on a new Shoei Neotec 2, Wunderlich Vario Bar risers and a Sargent seat.
How do you find the Neotec 2? I saw it in the local bike shop when I took mine in for a service and fell in love with the navy blue.

Man of Honour
OP
How do you find the Neotec 2? I saw it in the local bike shop when I took mine in for a service and fell in love with the navy blue.
Love it. I went into Infinity completely against getting a Shoei as I’ve always had an irrational dislike of the brand. I was set on a Schuberth C4 or E1 but they just didn’t fit my head. The Neotec was a perfect fit and having done a couple of thousand miles I’m really happy with it. It’s also quieter and more stable than my previous Schuberth S2

Soldato
Going back to lights for a moment... what’s the legality/requirement for adding these kinds of lights?

My commuting bike only has a single headlight, so I’d like to add two smaller drl type lights to make a triangle.

Can I wire them to come on with the ignition, or do they need to do anything else?

Back
Top Bottom