Free program to turn PDF into flipping pages?

Soldato
I've put together a PDF evaluation report for a course I've been running at work. It's worked out fine (used Canva to draft it up) and I'd like to now turn it into a PDF which flips pages. I'd also like to embed a YouTube video clip. That's about all I need it to do, nothing fancy. All of the ones I've tried so far are limited versions of a full price product or leave a watermark on the pages unless you pay to upgrade.

Before I go ahead and pick a decent one to purchase is there a free version anywhere which will do the basics without watermarks being applied etc?

Cheers.

Soldato
I doubt you'll find any free software you can legally use. Most will exclude commercial use in their free licence. If you're running a course at work (even if it's internal for employees of your company only) it counts as commercial use.

Man of Honour
A quick Google suggests that it is possible to embed video and YouTube in a PDF (that surprised me quite a bit). I would take a look at some of the free alternatives for PDF editing and see whether they support what you need

Inkscape
LibreOffice Draw
Qoppa PDF Studio (Linux only)

Back
Top Bottom