**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
Bit concerned about those prices on that leaked EE shot. Seeing as that is £58 a month for the standard pixel I would imagine the XL3 would be £65 on that deal.

I am guessing simf free prices would be around £700 - £750 for pixel and £800 - £850 for XL3

Soldato
Any idea when reviews will be out?

Next week when it's officially announced I would imagine you will get more ideas. Depends when they actually release it. Normally a week or two after. Back in the good old days of the Nexus it was sometimes available to buy online straight after the event .

Soldato
Amazes me that anyone needs and wants 256gb in a phone :p

That's true unless you travel a lot and wants lots of offline video storage. But even then with drag and drop being so easy in Android 256 is plenty for a rotating video stroage. I would like 128gb so I can store a bit more than I can now.

Caporegime
That's true unless you travel a lot and wants lots of offline video storage. But even then with drag and drop being so easy in Android 256 is plenty for a rotating video stroage. I would like 128gb so I can store a bit more than I can now.
Thing is, if you travel a lot then I imagine you have a laptop with you, therefore much more storage space anyway, likely a usb stock/HDD or 2 as well?

I'm always on the move and I just cannot fathom a specific use case where I would need 256gb and the phone was the only option.

But, horses for courses :) - everyone has their own needs. I struggle to fill a 64gb phone. :p

Soldato
I've been a Nexus / Pixel user for many years now.

Love stock android etc but I'm really struggling to really want the new 3.

It just doesn't excite me, I'll probably end up getting it though :o

Mainly because there's nothing else, I don't know what I'm expecting really i think

Back
Top Bottom