**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Associate
So now 76 will use the creation club and you will have to pay for mods through Bethesda only when they fix it?, but the problem remain when you have nukes in game no point building any dream settlement that takes hours when it can be nuked by some 11 year kids just to do it for fun. IMO it's Bethesda biggest mistake by adding it in, it will anger many other players who team with friends. The nightmare will start when 76 is comes online. 14th Nov everyone will just nuke everyone.

Soldato
So now 76 will use the creation club only and you will have to pay for mods through Bethesda only when they fix it?, but the problem remain when you have nukes in game no point building any dream settlement that takes hours when it can be nuked by some 11 year kids just to do it for fun. IMO it's Bethesda biggest mistake by adding it in, it will anger many other players who team with friends. the nightmare will start when 76 is online.
it also will be locked down pay to start game with micro transactions ahoy oh dear..

Associate
it also will be locked down pay to start game with micro transactions ahoy oh dear..

it won't stop there with Bethesda next you will be buy the caps in game and when you upgrade you have to spend more caps also on the cards and when you lose the caps there will be more micro transactions to pay this will be pure greed on Bethesda part next it will be a season pass another waste of money with small content that will be added latter.

When they built Fallout 4 with settlements they didn't realize how big it took off with the players and mods

Last edited:
Associate
So now 76 will use the creation club and you will have to pay for mods through Bethesda only when they fix it?, but the problem remain when you have nukes in game no point building any dream settlement that takes hours when it can be nuked by some 11 year kids just to do it for fun. IMO it's Bethesda biggest mistake by adding it in, it will anger many other players who team with friends. The nightmare will start when 76 is comes online. 14th Nov everyone will just nuke everyone.

You take the settlement with you if you want, its packable into inventory like a tent.
nukes wont be common.
the area wont stay radiated forever either.

People usually have a lot of fears without any substance.

Soldato
it won't stop there with Bethesda next you will be buy the caps in game and when you upgrade you have to spend more caps also on the cards and when you lose the caps there will be more micro transactions to pay this will be pure greed on Bethesda part next it will be a season pass another waste of money with small content that will be added latter.

When they built Fallout 4 with settlements they didn't realize how big it took off with the players and mods
the future of gaming for the mainstream unfortunately...

Associate
Bethesda as not been been very clear on the nukes part in any of the video been shown I could be wrong but what I have seen don't convinces me about 76.

Associate

as far I know you can either play the game and gather atoms to buy those microtransactions or use real money.
choice is yours.

Soldato
I'd love to be able to get into these games but no matter how many times I try or which game I try I just can't. I've even gone back to the start, tactics I enjoyed but it's not really a Fallout game.

Associate
It's not just about having another icon on a desktop.. I don't even use icons lol. For me it's about losing my friends list on Steam and as sad as it is I like all my game achievements in one place. I also use Steams overlay a lot in games to chat, or browse the net, not sure if you can still do this with other launchers.

I was talking really about the people who say they have three or four launchers and don't want another one.
You do lose out on some gaming opportunities if you limit yourself to only Steam.

Associate
Bethesda as not been been very clear on the nukes part in any of the video been shown I could be wrong but what I have seen don't convinces me about 76.

They have said quite a lot about the Nukes. You will need to be advanced in level and time in the game to be able to acquire the use of one. To go into the Nuked zone you will need to be leveled and with strong rad resistance. If you have a settlement in one it won't be totally destroyed, and I think you'll have an opportunity to get it out before the Nuke strikes.

Associate
They have said quite a lot about the Nukes. You will need to be advanced in level and time in the game to be able to acquire the use of one. To go into the Nuked zone you will need to be leveled and with strong rad resistance. If you have a settlement in one it won't be totally destroyed, and I think you'll have an opportunity to get it out before the Nuke strikes.

So there is a nuke zone so do that mean only in that zone can get nuked! what about the other zones on the map?

Associate
So there is a nuke zone so do that mean only in that zone can get nuked! what about the other zones on the map?

can nuke a lot of zones even low level ones
suspect a difference of mobs spawn and flora/items
Likely not set in stone yet either.

Associate
If the players can nuke all the zones on the map what is the point of building any settlements at all in game when it can be nuked what a waste of time collecting all that junk with your friends and spend hours building yes I understand you can pack up it up like a tent but it's when you are online and you exploring the waste land with your team mates only to come back to find you have just been nuked by a child brat or just idols, next problem will be brats and idols jumping around & bumping you to forcing you to fight them then they stand back and not fight you and when you kill them in anger you will be the red target on the map and lose your caps. This is why I left the Division and ghost recon because of brats and idols and play single player only that's why so many like to play sole or any other reason, yes it can be boring on your own sometimes but I don't have to put up with other players been stupid, there is some good players to team up with has team mates but you have to find them, I thinks Bethesda should have different servers for different age groups but even if that could be done it would cut the numbers down of idols and brats online IMO. Bethesda did say you will have an ignore option to other players on the map we will see if that is true or not if it is it would be great And I hope cheaters should be banned for life.

Last edited:
Associate
Just switch servers if you are being harassed to your dislike. Simple.
How would you verify the age of people?

Whatever you think of Bethesda, do you really think they would make the game such that it was terrible to play? That they wouldn't think of a way to avoid major loss of progress earned through play?
I'm pretty sure you are fully alerted a nuke is on the way - and you can fast travel back to your settlement. There are probably other factors too.
We simply don't know how frequent nuking will be, or even if there can be the effect of more than one on the same map at the same time.
More highly progressed players will welcome a nuke because of the higher level creatures and loot that will be in the nuke zone.

How about paragraphs?

Last edited:
Associate
Yes Bethesda talked about allots of changes in game 76, I just hope you get the warning about the nukes so you can pack up the settlement and move it but the fact still remains will Bethesda keep to their word? just have to see before I buy it.

Back
Top Bottom